Matric results 2023 per province
Matric results 2023 per province, Matric exam results 2022/23, Department of Education matric results, how to check old matric results online, The Department of Basic Education was formed when the former National Department of Education was split into two: Department of Basic Education and the Department of Higher Education and Training. The DBE deals with all schools from Grade R to Grade 12, including adult literacy programmes. The aim of the DBE is to develop, maintain and support a South African school education system for the 21st century.
NSC Matric results 2022/23
Matric results 2023 per province
Matric results 2023 per province, The 2022 National Senior Certificate examinations concluded on 7 December 2022 and the Minister of Basic Education, Mrs Angie Motshekga, will announce the outcome of the examinations on 19 January 2023. Results will be released to candidates on 20 January 2023. Some results may not be available because of technical issues.
- Candidates are urged to get their statements of results from their school/centre where they wrote the exams. Candidates’ results will also be available on this website from 6am on 20 January 2023.
- Result queries should be submitted for investigation within 30 days after the release of results.
- Candidates must ensure that names and identity numbers reflect correctly on their statement of results and report any required corrections to the Department before 21 February 2023.
How To Check Matric Results Online
You can check out your Matric results online through the Department of Basic Education (DBE) website this way:
- Visit the website of the Department of Basic Education (DBE)
- From the menu, click “Exam results”
- Click on the NSC exam results button
- Your exam number will be needed
- In case more information is needed, please provide it
- To begin searching, click the search button
- As soon as the results are available, you will see them
Limpopo matric results in 2023
Students or candidates can check their Matric 2023 Results at their High School (matric results Limpopo schools). Subsequently, the initial results are released, the matric results will be sent to your high school. Note: This is not the official matric certificate, it’s just your results for each subject. You will be able to obtain your official matric certificate once it has been printed in full.
Gauteng matric results 2022/23
How to Get Matric Results On My Phone?
- Open the dial pad in your smartphone
- Enter *120*35659# (codes are subject to change)
- Please enter your personal information
How to Get Matric Results 2022 By SMS?
- Using your smartphone, open the SMS section (SMS costs R3.00)
- In the SMS, write your examination number
- Send your exam number to 35658 (note that this number may change at any time).
- SMS fees are R3.00 (fees are subject to change).
- Once your Matric results are available, they will be sent to you
What Happens If you Fail Two Subjects In Matric?
If you fail two subjects in Matric, you fail the class. In this case, you have to apply for a rewriting course to rewrite your final examination. You can apply for the Rewrite Matric Course through Matric College.
The Rewrite Matric Course allows you to rewrite a minimum of four subjects. We also provide you with our tutors and study material to assist you in the course. In this course, you simply study and prepare for the final exam.
When you pass the final exam, you receive a Matric Qualification that is issued by Umalusi.
A candidate may apply at the prescribed fee for the re-mark/re-check of his/her examination scripts. Registration can be done at either the school or district office in the province or online at www.eservices.gov.za (all instructions appear on the reverse side of the Statement of Results).
Closing date for applications: 3 February 2023 for both manual applications and online applications.
Fees for re-marking and re-checking per subject:
Re-mark : R120.00
Re-check : R29.00
Viewing of scripts may only be done after a re-mark or re-check of results. The closing date for applications is 7 days after release of re-mark or re-check results. The fee for viewing is R234.00