Audit Associate Jobs at INNOVEX January, 2023
Audit Associate Jobs at INNOVEX January, 2023, The Audit Associate is an entry-level professional who will learn the job of auditing by working with the rest of the team.
- Updating of system documentation,
- Setting up audit file,
- Clearing own review notes,
- Compliance testing, including system walkthroughs,
- Basic analytical review (AR) procedures,
- Audit of various account balances and transactions and be coached by a team leader
- Stock counts and following up of the counts,
- Learn the audit procedures and documents thoroughly,
- Participate in training sessions or programs,
- Effectively communicate with a team leader.
- Follow given instructions, get familiarized with audit paperwork, and relevant software.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance or related areas
- A CPA or ACCA in relevant subjects is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge and appetite to learn new things.
- A good understanding of accounting and financial principles, with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff and clients within the context of groups and technical teams
- Verbal and written proficiency in English and Kiswahili.