Table of Contents
Decreto Flussi 2023 Italy Work Permit, Italy seasonal work visa 2023 official website, decreto flussi 2023 open date, Italy work visa open date 2023, Italy work visa open date 2023 apply online, italy decreto flussi 2023 open date. Decreto Flussi It includes Seasonal workers, agriculture, Tourism hotel sector, and other sectors as well. Over half of those – 44,000 – are allocated for seasonal work, with the remaining 38,705 available for non-seasonal and self-employment reasons. This is is the right time and right opportunity to move to Italy and start work in Italy
- Country: Italy
- Type of Opportunity: Job/Work Permit
- Work Permit Name: Decreto Flussi
- Nationality: Open to all countries
Decreto Flussi 2023 Italy Work Permit
Italy has now decided to raise the work permit quota for foreign unskilled workers and startup visa applicants from third countries to 82,705 spots for the year 2023. Moreover, the authorities have stated that the applications for work permits under the 2023 quota can be submitted from 27 March to 31 December 2023, provided quotas are still available.
The quota raise will permit about 7,000 more third-country nationals to apply for Italian work permits this year compared to 2022. However, the government clarified that the work permits will be open to applicants in specific markets and, at the same time, emphasised that the work permit quota does not apply to foreigners with highly skilled work permits.
The work permit applications will be processed within thirty days after submission, and the document will be sent automatically to the Italian diplomatic missions that are responsible for issuing the visa.
Who can Apply for Decreto Flussi 2023 Italy Work Permit
44,000 for seasonal subordinate work in the agricultural and tourist-hotel sectors for nationals of the countries with an existing cooperation agreement on migration with Italy, including Albania, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, India, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kosovo, Mali, Mauritius, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Republic of North Macedonia, Senegal, Serbia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tunisia, and Ukraine
Italy Work Permit Processing time
The Italian authorities have made some changes and made the process fast.
- The work permit will be issued within 30 days.
- A visa will be issued within 20 days.
- A work permit will be automatically sent to the Embassy/consulate in your country.
Documents Required while Applying for a Work permit
- Valid passport of the foreign worker
- Valid identity card or passport of the employer in Italy.
- Certificate of housing suitability and residence address in Italy of the worker
- €16 revenue stamp
- Employment contract, a current number of employees of the company.
- Employer delegation and authorization (privacy)
- Chamber of Commerce certificate.
- DURC (single contribution regularity document)
- UNICO 2021 form (employer’s tax return);
- Financial statements for the year 2021 of the company/enterprise;
- Employer contacts (telephone number, employer email, VAT number, pec address, etc.)
- Indication of the Consulate of the country of origin where the entry visa will be requested.
Italy work visa 2023 validity
The Italy work visa has a validity of up to two years, depending on the employment contract. However, the work permit can be renewed for up to five years.
Citizens or employees who are not citizens from EU member states or the European Economic Area (EEA) are required to apply for an Italy work visa, also known as the Nulla Osta.
The Italian work visa mainly falls under the category of a long-stay visa, also referred to as a National or D-Visa. However, the Italian work visa only allows employees to enter the country. Applicants intending to stay in Italy need to apply for a residence permit upon arrival.
Please note that Italy allows members of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA) to work without a special visa or permit.
How to Apply Decreto Flussi 2023 Italy Work Permit
The online applications for Decreto Flussi 2023 Italy Work Permit will start on27th March 2023. Before filling out the online application for a work permit you have to complete these four steps:
- Find a Job/ employer in Italy.
- Creating an EU Style CV:
- Employer will apply online for work permission
- Work permit approval.
- Apply for a visa in the home country at VFS global.
Timeline |Decreto Flussi opening Date
Decreto flussi 2023 open date, The online applications for the Italy work permit for 2023 will start on 27th March 2023 and will close on 31st December 2023.