Awamu ya pili majina ya waliochaguliwa kujiunga na jeshi la polisi 2023, Nafasi za kujiunga na jeshi la polisi 2022 2023, www.polisi.go.tz nafasi za kazi, www.policeforce.go.tz ajira 2022, The police are a constituted body of persons empowered by a state, with the aim to enforce the law, to ensure the safety, health and possessions of citizens, and to prevent crime and civil disorder. Their lawful powers include arrest and the use of force legitimized by the state via the monopoly on violence.
Awamu ya pili majina ya waliochaguliwa kujiunga na jeshi la polisi 2023
The Chief of the Police Force announces to all young people selected to join the Police Force for the second phase (Second Selection) that they are required to report to the Moshi Police School from 03/05/2023 to 08/05/2023 to attend training.
1. All young people who were interviewed by the Police Headquarters, Mainland Tanzania and Zanzibar Regions are required to report to the Moshi Police School on the date mentioned above. Whoever wants to report after 08/05/2023 will not be accepted and will be considered to have withdrawn himself from the training.
2. In addition, all selected young people are required to report to the Moshi Police School with the following equipment:
- Track suit blue color with white collar, white t-shirt without text, rubber, black socks, blue jackets for sports and practice with a metal box (Tranka) of blue color.
- A white round mosquito net and not a square one, two pairs of light blue sheets (4 sheets), one gray blanket without flowers and an iron of charcoal.
- Cleaning equipment: a shovel, a shovel with a handle, two small buckets, a broom of late.
Health insurance card (NHIF) or cash Tsh.50,400/= for those who do not have Health insurance cards.
- Original Academic Certificates, original JKT/JKU certificate, original birth certificate, NIDA card or NIDA number, passport size 06 (blue background), and 5 copies for each specified certificate above.
- Livelihood funds.
4. Cell phones are not allowed on campus, so it is prohibited to report Smoke to the Police School with a cell phone. Anyone who will be found with a phone will be considered a misbehavior and the penalty is immediate expulsion from training. The school will direct the procedure for obtaining contact.
5. The list of young people selected for the second phase (second selection) is attached to this announcement.
Open the PDF Below majina ya waliochaguliwa kujiunga na jeshi la polisi away ya pili 2023
[wp-embedder-pack width=”100%” height=”400px” download=”all” download-text=”DOWNLOAD PDF HAPA” attachment_id=”15933″ /]