Job Vacancies Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Tanzania
We are committed to creating an inclusive and positive work environment based on mutual respect for all employees. All applicants are considered for employment without attention to race, age, ability, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other factor. At DRC we celebrate diversity and appreciate our employees for the people they are and their unique skills, backgrounds, and perspectives. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Promoting high standards: DRC’s capacity to ensure the protection of and assistance to refugees, IDP’s and other persons of concern depends on the ability of our staff to uphold and promote the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in relation DRC’s values and Code of Conduct, including safeguarding against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment. DRC conducts thorough and comprehensive background checks as part of the recruitment process..
New Job Opportunities at Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Tanzania
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Tanzania DO NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the interested candidates. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Current opportunities: : We are inviting applications for the job vacancies below…. (CLICK JOB TITLE YOU WANT TO OPEN FOR FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AND MODE OF APPLICATION):
We have the following job vacancies positions below (Click Title you want to open and read full job descriptions):
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, Learning (MEAL) Team Leader CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
- Protection Officer (Psychologist) CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Protection Officer (Child Protection Case Management) CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
- Protection Officer (Legal Officer) CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
- Protection Officer (Psychologist) CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
- Open call for Area Managers CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
- Open Call for Country Director CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
- Open call for Head of Support Services candidates CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
- Open call for Head of Programme CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
Please note that Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Tanzania does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, traveling, processing, training or any other fees).
– Only motivated applications that address the stipulated duties and meet the required qualifications, sent together with a CV, will be considered.
Please note that the closing date for positions advertised in this advert is 30th June, 2023 midnight.
Submit your application and CV in English no later than 30th June, 2023.