IT Officer Job at HR World Limited _ May 2023
IT Officer Job at HR World Limited
INDUSTRY: FINANCIAL INSTITUTION
LOCATION: DAR ES SALAAM
HR World Limited
HR World Limited on behalf of our reputable client we are looking for an IT Officer who will be responsible for the analysis, designing, programming, testing, and implementation of new or existing systems cost-effectively, training end users and ensuring the reliability and availability of IT systems.
- Responsible for the Integrity, Maintenance, and Application Development of Servers and Database changes(DBA).
- Responsible for developing and implementing change control processes for the development of applications to follow.
- Users support and Administration of Information Technology and Data Communications Infrastructure.
- Provides ad-hoc reporting using crystal report for decision support as required for management decision processes.
- Planning, implementing, and managing the integrated information system strategy to facilitate the achievement of the company’s business strategy.
- Maintaining disaster recovery plans for the organization’s information system to ensure business continuity.
- Create ASP Net Web applications using any NET programming language (Visual Basic, C#, Managed Extensions for C++, and many others).
- Effective maintenance and Monitoring of information system security policies, procedures, and control techniques and ensure that they are adhered to.
- Plan and upgrade systems to meet current and future organizational business needs.
•Support the Core Information system used by the company.
- Execute the company’s IT plan and the day-to-day IT activities i.e. backup company’s Data, user support, repairs, and recommend the acquisition of hardware, software, and maintenance required.
- Performs other or related duties as assigned by the IT manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related fields.
- At least 5 years of work experience in Systems Analysis and Design, Computer Programming or IT Infrastructure, and user Support/ administration
- He/she should have experience in hardware and software installation and configuration.
- Experience and Strong understanding of the software development cycle.
- Working experience with Windows servers physical and virtual.
- Experience in working with Windows infrastructure i.e., MS Exchange, Domain, MS SQL, Controllers, etc.
- Relevant experience with web services such as REST Technology for API development.
Interested candidates may send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th May 2023.