Table of Contents
Mchukwi Nursing School (REG/HAS/136) – MCHIHAS is situated in Kibiti district, Coast region. It is owned by the Free Pentecostal Church of Tanzania (FPCT) and has been guaranted a provisional registration by the National Council of Technical Education since June 2014. Later in November was permitted to conduct training by the Tanzania Nursing and Midwifery Council. It is currently focusing on the provision of nursing programme but will increase its scope depending on the needs. The school is registered to enrol 50, students per enrolment.
The school has a accreditation candidacy registration provided by the National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) REG/HAS/136P. Also the school permitted to conduct Nursing and Midwifery training by the Tanzania Nursing and Midwifery Council (TNMC).
Mchukwi Nursing School Institute Details
- Registration No REG/HAS/136P
- Institute Name: Mchukwi Nursing School
- Registration Status: Full Registered Institute Establishment Date: 01-Jan-2000
- Registration Date: 30-Sep-2017 Accreditation Status: Accredited
- District:Fixed Phone
- Phone: Address: P. O. BOX 24 KIBITI
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Address: https://mchukwinursingschool.ac.tz/a
Program offered at Mchukwi Nursing School and its requirements
Technician Certificate in Nursing and Midwifery
Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with at least four (4) passes in non-religious subjects including Chemistry, Biology and Physics/Engineering Sciences. A pass in Basic Mathematics and English Language is an added advantage.
Tuition Fees: Local Fee: TSH. 1,930,000/=
Ordinary Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery
Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with at least four (4) passes in non-religious subjects including Chemistry, Biology and Physics/Engineering Sciences. A pass in Basic Mathematics and English Language is an added advantage
Mchukwi Nursing School Application Form and How to apply
In order to Join the institution you can submit your Application through email or Online Application as Follows
- Online Application Click the link below and fill all the required information and submit https://mchihas.ac.tz/online-application/
- Download the Application form fill it and submit through email@example.com Download APPLICATION FORM 2023/2024
- Also you can visit our office at Mchukwi Nursing School Kibiti within Mchukwi Mission Hospital
NACTE CAS Application
Applicants for Health and Science programs for Government Colleges and Non-Governmental Mainland Tanzania, should submit their application through the NACTVET Central Admission System (CAS) on the NACTVET website (www.nacte.go.tz).