Mwanza Polytechnic Institute – MASWA (REG/PWF/051) Private (2023)
Mwanza Polytechnic Institute – MASWA (REG/PWF/051) – Mwanza Polytechnic Institute is at Private owned institute located at Maswa District Council – Simiyu. Mwanza Polytechnic institute is the registered Tertiary Technical Training Registered by NACTVET Since 2013 wirh Registration No.PWF/051 and VETA with Reg.NO. VET/SMY/PR/C/2014/010 respectively.
Formerly it was a Teacher’s College under the Ministry of Education science and Technology registered with Reg. No.CU 103.
Mwanza Polytechnic Institute : Institute Details
- Registration No REG/PWF/051
- Institute Name: MWANZA POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE – MASWA
- Registration Status: Full Registered Institute Establishment Date: 01-Jan-2000
- Registration Date: 28-May-2015 Accreditation Status: Accredited
- Ownership: Private Region: Simiyu
- District: Maswa District Council Fixed Phone 0752438521
- Phone: 0752438521 Address: P. O. BOX 321 MASWA – SIMIYU
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Address: http://www.mwapoins.ac.tz
Program offered at Mwanza Polytechnic Institute
Basic Technician Certificate in Health Records and Information Technology and its requirement
Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with four (4) Passes in non-religious Subjects including Chemistry, Biology, Basic Mathematics and English Language
Tuition fees: Local Fee: TSH. 2,400,000/=
Ordinary Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with four (4) Passes in non-religious Subjects including Passes in Chemistry and Biology.
Tuition Fees: Local Fee: TSH. 2,500,000/=
- Technician Certificate in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Basic Technician Certificate in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Ordinary Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology
- Technician certificate in Health Records and Information Technology
- Basic Technician Certificate in Health Records and information Technology
- Ordinary Diploma in Education Management and Administration (DEMA)
Application form and How to Apply
Applicants for Health and Science programs for Government Colleges and Non-Governmental Mainland Tanzania, should submit their application through the NACTVET Central Admission System (CAS) on the NACTVET website (www.nacte.go.tz).