Economist II Job at TRA Tanzania (1 Position(s))
- To participate in design, management and execution of research projects.
- To undertake relevant evaluation of macroeconomic and revenue performance.
- To supply the data necessary for tax analysis and performance measuring against the government budget and related aspects.
- To maintain and update ordinary assignment files and working papers so they are readily available for future reference.
- To ensure that all research carried out by the team is fully incorporated in the legal and administrative aspect of taxation.
- To keep updated on local and international institutional arrangements and related areas and communicate them to colleagues.
- To prepare quarterly macroeconomic performance reports.
- To participate in preparation of responses on issues raised by parliament especially during the budget session.
- To perform other duties assigned by the supervisor
Knowledge in the application of various statistical and econometric softwares is an added advantage.