Saldanha bay municipality vacancies 2023, general jobs in Saldanha, Saldanha Bay Municipality is a high-profile municipality that takes care of its people to deliver the highest quality of service to its residents and visitors. We are also committed to the goals of our Employment Equity Plan. If you are competent and committed and would like to work in a professional environment, you are welcome to apply for the following positions on our staff establishment.
Saldanha bay municipality vacancies 2023
|Hiring department:-||Saldanha Bay Local Municipality vacancies 2023 (SBM vacancies)|
|Type of job:-||Construction Electrician jobs and Various Others|
|Location:-||Jobs in Vredenburg|
|Vacancies Type:-||Full-Time Jobs|
|Regions:-||Jobs in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Free State, Limpopo, North West, Mpumalanga, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng|
|Internship:-||Saldanha Bay Municipality Internship|
|Job Application (If Needed):-|
|Salary Est:-||R 116847-538800/- per annum|
|Closing date:-||Jun 08, 2023|
DIRECTORATE: CORPORATE AND PUBLIC SAFETY SERVICES DEPARTMENT: HUMAN RESOURCES
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER: RECRUITMENT, SELECTION AND ORGANISATIONAL DESIGN
Duties will entail: Administration of all activities related to organisational design
• Implementation of the TASK grading system and all processes related to it
• Assist with all recruitment & selection processes and procedures
• Ensure on-boarding and induction of all new appointments
• New engagement and salary administration
• Data capturing on PayDay system
• Administration of temporary employee contracts and internal transfers
Requirements: A three-year tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management • 3 years relevant local government, recruitment and selection and organisational design experience • Code B driver’s license • Good communication skills in two of the three Western Cape languages • Computer literacy (MS Office)
Competencies: Planning & Organising • Monitoring & control • Oral and written communication • Conflict Management • Resilience •Problem solving and analysis
Salary scale: T12 (R366 827.28 – R476 138.76 p.a.)
Enquiries can be directed to: D Cloete at firstname.lastname@example.org
DIRECTORATE: FINANCE DEPARTMENT: SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMET
CHIEF ACCOUNTANT: ACQUISITION AND DEMAND MANAGEMENT
Duties will entail: Advice all stakeholders on, and assist the Manager Supply Chain Management with the development, co-ordination and implementation of functional procedures, systems and controls associated with Supply Chain Management
• Management, functional planning and compilation of a demand management plan for all procurement below R200 000 annually
• Manage the procurement of goods and services below R200 000 and ensure compliance to council’s policies in applications associated with acquisition and demand management, including but not limited to quotation documents, recommending of preferred suppliers and authorization of official orders
• Compile progress reports to management and council for all purchases below R200 000
• Responsible for the administration of declaration of interest of all officials and councilors
• Responsible for procurement of goods and services for SCM unit as per delegation
• Internal and external communication
• Report on any irregularities to Manager SCM
• Effective management by direct and control the key performance areas and critical outcomes of personnel in the Acquisition and Demand Management section.
Minimum requirements: Relevant 3 year Tertiary qualification course in Accounting / Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Procurement. • 5 years’ relevant experience across SCM processes including 2 years of supervisory experience • Municipal Minimum Competency Level Certificate(MMCL) to be achieved within 18 months of appointment • Valid Code B driver’s license • Good communication skills in two of the three Western Cape languages • Computer literacy (MS Office) • Proven knowledge and experience of Financial System(Munsoft) • Supervisory and reporting skills • Attention to detail • Be able to work independently.
Preferred requirements: B degree related to Procurement / Supply Chain Management / Law / Accounting • 5 years relevant finance experience of which 2 years must be at a supervisory level in government or local government.
Competencies: Planning & Organising • Monitoring & control • Oral and written communication • Organisational awareness • Problem solving • Procurement and tenders • Information management • Task management • Project management • Financial process management • interpersonal relationships • Service delivery orientation • Action and outcome orientation • Ethics and accountability • Impact and influence • Team orientation • Direction setting • Coaching and mentoring.
Salary Scale: Estimated CTC ±R871 949 (T14) per annum Enquiries: Ms Hermie Meeding (022) 701 6916
Closing Date: 08 June 2023 at 12:00
In terms of the Local Government Municipal Staff Regulations, regulation 13, all appointments will be subject to a 6 months’ probation period.
- Saldanha Bay Municipality complies with the Protection of Personal Information Act, Act 4 of 2013(POPIA), by submitting yourapplication for a position at Saldanha bay municipality you are consenting that the personal information submitted as part of
your application may be used during vetting and screening process.
- All applications should be accompanied by a completed application form (obtainable from our Human Resource office or website: www.sbm.gov.za clearly reflecting the name of the position applying for; a comprehensive CV; a certified copy of your ID, driver’s license and educational qualifications.
- No original documents attached to the application will be safe kept/returned.
- Applications without afore – mentioned will not be considered.
- Applications should be forwarded to Human Resource Services, Private Bag X12, Vredenburg, 7380 or via email to: email@example.com.
- Applications/Supporting documents larger that 2MB sent via email are not accommodated.
- For the implementation of the Employment Act, candidates are encouraged to indicate their race, gender and disability.
- No late applications will be considered.
- Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates, If you have not received a response within 3 (three) months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- All appointments are subject to a medical assessment, criminal record and reference checks from previous and current employer(s).
- The Council beholds the right to make an appointment.