Fire fighter learnership 2023 application form, firefighter application 2023 closing date, firefighter recruitment 2023, how to apply for firefighter in south Africa, South African Fire Service has had a significant recruitment inflow. On various media, we’ve received several questions from hopefuls seeking legitimate information regarding the South African Fire Fighter application form and requirements for the years 2023/2024.
Firefighter salary in South Africa per month
The salary for firefighters in South Africa is fairly attractive. A firefighter’s average monthly wage in South Africa is, R8,860.
How to apply for firefighter in South Africa
- You need to have your Matric.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Eligible applicant should be able to provide your physical tests.
- You also have to pass a physical test.
- You should have a driving license.
- Most importantly, you should not be fearful of heights.
Fire fighter learnership 2023 application form
The processing time is relatively short. However, three to four weeks following your interview, the Human Resources office will provide you with an update on your application. On the day of the interview, it’s also a good idea to ask the officials more questions.
FIRE FIGHTER LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME AT SALDANHA BAY MUNICIPALITY
Saldanha Bay Municipality is a high-profile municipality that takes care of its people to deliver the highest quality of service to its residents and visitors. We are also committed to the goals of our Employment Equity Plan. If you are competent and committed and would like to work in a professional environment, you are welcome to apply for the following positions on our staff establishment
DIRECTORATE: CORPORATE AND PUBLIC SAFETY SERVICES
DEPARTMENT: PUBLIC SAFETY SERVICES
SALARY SCALE: T6 (R152 533.56 – R197 995.08 p.a.)
Saldanha Bay Municipality is inviting applications for FIRE FIGHTER LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME
Duties will entail:
- Performs a variety of tasks associated with responding to and dealing with firefighting emergencies
- Operating and maintaining firefighting equipment and apparatus
- Maintaining fire station facilities under supervision and related work as required in order to protect the lives and property of the citizens of Saldanha Bay Municipality in accordance with the Fire Brigade Services Act (Act 99 of 1987) .
- No experience required
- Code B driver’s license Advantageous
- No criminal record
- Physically and mentally fit
- Medical test NFPA 1582
- Candidate physical ability test (CPAT)
- Preference will be given to applicants with firefighter 1 certificate.
- Community and customer focus
- Problem solving
- Negotiation and influencing
- Ethics and professionalism
- Rescue operations
- Special operations
- Fire safety and prevention
- Safety and welfare
- Emergency medical care
- Call taking and dispatch
- Interpersonal relationships
- Service delivery orientation
- Action and outcome orientation
- Change readiness
- Cognitive ability
- Learning orientation
- Impact and influence
- Team orientation
- Direction setting
- Coaching and mentoring.
Enquiries can be directed to Mr. B January 022 701 6860
Closing Date: 08 June 2023 at 12:00
- Applications should be forwarded to Human Resource Services, Private Bag X12, Vredenburg, 7380 or via email to: email@example.com.
- Applications/Supporting documents larger that 2MB sent via email are not accommodated.