Mzumbe online application 2023/24, www.mzumbe.ac.tz login, mzumbe university online application 2023/2024. Mzumbe University was established by the Mzumbe University Charter, 2007 under Section 25 of the Universities Act. No. 7 of 2005 which repealed Mzumbe University Act. No 9 of 2001. As a Training Institute, the University boasts of over 50 years experience of training in the administration of justice, business management, public administration, accountancy, finance, political science and good governance.
Mzumbe online application 2023/24
Mzumbe University invites applications from qualified Tanzanians and non-Tanzanians for admission into various degree programmes offered by the University for the 2023/2024 academic year. The Bachelor degree Programmes are offered in three campuses namely, the Mzumbe University-Main Campus in Morogoro (MU); Mzumbe University-Dar es Salaam Campus College (MUDCCo); and Mzumbe University-Mbeya Campus College (MUMCCo).
Applicants wishing to be admitted into any of the programmes have to clearly indicate their campus preferences during their application. When selecting a study programme, it is important to pay attention to programme codes, as they signify the campus in which the programme is offered. Applicants can make up to three choices; and that an applicant may be selected depending on his/her programme preferences and ability to compete based on academic performance.
The University has Seven (7) Diploma and Eight (8) Certificate Programmes. Of the Seven (7) Diploma programmes, four (4) are offered at Mbeya Campus College while three (3) are offered at the Main Campus- Morogoro. Six (6) Certificate Programmes are offered at the Main Campus-Morogoro while two (2) are offered at Mbeya Campus College.
Any programme with a code starting with “MU” is offered at Mzumbe University – Main Campus; while the code starting with “MDA” is offered at the Mzumbe University-Dar es Salaam Campus College (MUDCCo) and a code starting with “MMB” is offered at the Mzumbe University-Mbeya Campus College (MUMCCo). Mzumbe University urges all applicants to read carefully the entry qualifications provided hereunder before embarking on application to choose their preferred programmes.
How to apply at Mzumbe University 2023
A. Before you start your Application
- Make sure you have a Valid Email Address and Phone Number ( They will be used for issuing feedback on your application status when the admission selection is complete)
- Access the link for Online Application and Admission Portal (http://admission.mzumbe.ac.tz/ provided through ‘ Admission’ button on Mzumbe University Official Website)
- New Applicants – Go to “Online Admission” tab then click on “New applicant click to register”. You Must Register by Creating a User Account (You should Type a User name, A valid email address and a an easy to remember Password then Press a CREATE ACCOUNT Button). You will receive a message “Please check your email to complete the registration process.”
- Go to your email and activate the account you created by clicking on the link you received from the Application Portal which reads. “To activate this account, please click the following link”. You will receive a feedback message “Your Account is now activated”.
- Click of a Login Link here you will be redirected to the Admission Login Page “ Sign in to your Account” You will be required to enter/write ‘ your ‘ User Name’ and ‘ Password’ then click on ‘ SIGN IN’
- Select ‘Entry Mode’ and such as ‘Direct’ and ‘Equivalent’. Specify the Country you attended your A-Level /O-Level, the click “ SAVE AND CONTINUE”