Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the needs of its Business Strategy which focus on sustaining the recorded achievements and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations in line of its mission of provision of reliable, safe, and high-quality services. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the positions mentioned below;
POSITION: FLIGHT DISPATCH AND CONTROL MANAGER (1 POSTS)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must have Bachelor degree in Science subject or equivalent.
• Must be a holder of TCAA Flight Operations/Flight Dispatcher’s License.
• Must be proficient in English Language in accordance with the English Language
proficiency requirement contained in Tanzania Civil Aviation Regulations (TCAR).
• Must have at least eight (8) years of working experience as Flight operations officer
and 2 years in supervisory level.
• Must be computer literate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure the allocation of resources necessary to manage safety risks and security threats related to Flight Dispatch and Control;
• Provide necessary up to date operational documentation, flight data and information required by Crew;
• Administer implementation of all required Operations Manuals;
• Examine and review operating policies and procedures related to the types of aircraft flown and recommend changes;
• Supervise the maintenance of continuous flight watching and ensuring conformity with all flight dispatch requirements and regulations;
• Disseminate flight information to necessary departments so as to ensure coordinated operations;
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Five (5) years contract with attractive remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Salary Structure and Incentive Scheme.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following: –
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicants from Public Service should route their applications through their employers;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
The application letters should reach the undersigned within fourteen (14) days from the first date of this announcement.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Issued on: 28 JULY, 2023
ATCL is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply. Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences.