POSITION: SALES AND MARKETING ASSISTANT II –SALES & RESERVATIONS (16
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
• Must have Certificate in any field.
• Must have one of the following certificate; Air Transport Management, Air Ticketing, or equivalent qualifications from any recognized Aviation institution.
• Possession certificate of IATA or UFTAA will be added advantage.
• Must be computer literate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Make ticket reservations, confirmations, reconfirmations and seat selection for clients on ATCL flights in compliance with the carrier policies, procedures and customer expectations.
• Give fare quotes to all ATCL clients including group quotations and bookings.
• Ensure daily sales reports and sales dispatches are submitted in accordance to company procedures.
• Give clients correct flight details and information.
• Protect and enhance revenue collection to meet ATCL expectations.
• Market and promote ATCL products.
• Ensure your up to date with all ATCL new products and information (i.e. schedule, special fare, Frequent Flier etc.).
• Effectively communicate relevant aspects of customer service internally and externally to meet customer expectations.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following: –
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicants from Public Service should route their applications through their employers;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
The application letters should reach the undersigned within fourteen (14) days from the first date of this announcement.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Issued on: 28 JULY, 2023
ATCL is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply. Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences.