POSITION: SALES AND MARKETING ASSISTANT II –SALES EXECUTIVE (1 POST)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
• Must have Diploma preferably in Commerce, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
• Must have one of the following certificate; Air Transport Management, Air Ticketing, Ground Handling, or equivalent qualifications from any recognized Aviation institution.
• Experience in airline sales working directly for an airline, or within a Travel Agency will be an added advantage.
• Must be computer literate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure that set volume targets are achieved within prescribed time limits and contribute to total area achievement.
• Travel agent and corporate recruitment as per the respective sale strategies.
• Evaluate and report all changed situations, trade and competitive activity to ensure Company maintains market awareness.
• Enhance relationships with the entire Travel Trade in the assigned territory.
• Contributing to the formulation and implementation of ATCL sales strategy/ies to maximize short- and long-term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sales and generating channel shift where appropriate.
• Resolve operational and reservations issues from travel agents and other corporate clients.
• Developing tactical sales and marketing activity in support of sales opportunities in both Trade Partners and Corporate market place.
• Performing other related functions, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following: –
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicants from Public Service should route their applications through their employers;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
The application letters should reach the undersigned within fourteen (14) days from the first date of this announcement.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Issued on: 28 JULY, 2023
ATCL is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply. Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences.