POSITION: AIRCRAFT CLEANER II (1 POST)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
• Must have Form IV Certificate with two pass in any subjects,
• Must have any relevant Certificate from VETA or any recognized institutions.
• He/she will attend In- house training in the following fields; ATCL Maintenance
procedures, aircraft, component, hangar facilities, working safety gears and cleaning.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Handle general cleaning of line, hangar and workshop facilities under supervision.
• Clean Aircraft and aircraft components under supervision.
• Assist in positioning working and safety gears to facilitate maintenance activities.
• Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following: –
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicants from Public Service should route their applications through their employers;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
The application letters should reach the undersigned within fourteen (14) days from the first date of this announcement.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Issued on: 28 JULY, 2023
ATCL is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply. Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences.