POSITION: CATERING OFFICER II (3 POSTS)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
Must have a Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields; Hotel Management, Nutrition,
Food Production or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Reconcile with the cabin crew on catering, dry stores and beverages provided after each flight.
• Supervise the requirements of drinks, meals and dry stores for each flight.
• Maintain a minimum stock to cater for emergencies and during public holidays.
• Prepare reports on flights consumptions of meals, beverages and dry store commodities.
• Performs any other official duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following: –
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicants from Public Service should route their applications through their employers;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
The application letters should reach the undersigned within fourteen (14) days from the first date of this announcement.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Issued on: 28 JULY, 2023
ATCL is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply. Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences.