POSITION: SALES AND MARKETING OFFICER II (FLIGHT ANALYST) (5 POSTS)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
• Must have Bachelor Degree in any field.
• Must have one of the following certificate; Air Transport Management, Air Ticketing or equivalent qualifications from any recognized Aviation institution. Airline Revenue Management background and experience will be an added advantage.
• Must be computer literate.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implement yearly Revenue Optimization strategy for assigned routes taking into account seasonal fluctuations.
• Monitor passenger booking pattern over the booking cycle of the flight and manage over-booking to maximize revenue.
• Responsible for reviewing and approving proper optimization parameters which provides the means to ensure leg optimization reflects market needs and business policies and decisions.
• Analyze and forecast segment / class demand and modify as required.
• Provide route reports to the sales team, gather market intelligence / calendar of events to exploit opportunities and minimize threats from competitor activity.
• Closely work with Network Planning and Pricing teams in identifying strong and weak flights and provide proactive measures to maximize revenue.
• Request for upgrades, downgrades, cancellations as appropriate and coordinate with other teams for smooth disruption.
• Introduction of tactical fares to fit demand levels and seasonality.
• Handle adhoc Group pricing and optimal group acceptance.
• Coordinate and ensure that fares correctly uploaded in the system and visible on all sales platforms for all assigned routes.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the applications attached with the following: –
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicants from Public Service should route their applications through their employers;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
The application letters should reach the undersigned within fourteen (14) days from the first date of this announcement.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Issued on: 28 JULY, 2023
ATCL is an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply. Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences.