Job vacancies at Daqing Oilfield Constructions Group Company Limited. The Human Resources Office of Daqing Oilfield Constructions Group Company Limited (DOCG) informs all Tanzanians with the following qualifications and who are ready to work at the Marine Storage Terminal Project (MST) at Chongoleani about the following employment positions.
Job vacancies at Daqing Oilfield Constructions Group Company Limited
- Dump Truck Drivers-10 Positions.
- Fuel Truck Drivers- 2 Positions.
- Excavator Operator – 6 Positions.
- Loader Operator- 3 Positions.
- Water Bowser Driver- 6 Positions.
- Grader Operator- 4 Positions. l Roller Operator – 4 Positions.
- Mechanic and Maintenance- 4 Positions.
- Crane Operator -2 Positions.
- Low Bed Truck Driver – 1 Positions.
1.2. Qualifications: –
- Valid license of operating/Driving machines or Dump Truck.
- Basic driving course certificate for all positions related to drivers from recognized institutions in Tanzania.
- Operator certificate including final assessment from well and known technical training’s schools.
- Experience in construction project should be 2 to 3 years or more.
- Mechanic & Maintenance certificate from recognize institution here in Tanzania for the mechanic position.
- Defensive driving certificate will add advantage for drivers applicants.
- Strong commitment to safety.
- Excellent navigational skills.
- All applicants must have NIDA ID or Number and TIN Number from the Tanzania Revenue Authority.
1.2.1 Responsibilities: –
184.108.40.206. Dump Truck drivers,Low bed drivers, Water Bowser driver,Fuel truck drivers will have the following responsibilities:
- Operate company vehicles to make pickups and deliveries.
- Inspecting truck to ensure that it is functioning properly and performing as intended.
- Keeping records of time spent working, materials used, and equipment maintenance issues.
- Help with loading and unloading vehicles.
- Complete pre- and post-trip safety and operations checklists and documentation.
- Use navigational technology to find and follow optimal routes.
- Assist with regular vehicle inspections, arranging maintenance when necessary.
- Refuel vehicles and ensure they’re always ready for use. l Perform duty as instructed by supervisor.
220.127.116.11. Excavator Operator, Loader Operator,Grader Operator, Roller Operator and Crane Operator will have the following responsibilities:
- Operating machinery and other equipment used in projects.
- Inspecting equipment to ensure that it is functioning properly and
performing as intended
- Monitoring the progress of work being done by other workers on site.
- Keeping records of time spent working, materials used, and equipment maintenance issues to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Consults digging plans, machine specifications, and safety procedures for specific tasks.
- Perform duty as instructed by supervisor.
18.104.22.168. Mechanic will have the following responsibilities:
- Assembling or dismantling machinery, equipment, or other devices according to written or verbal instructions from supervisors or other experts in the field.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions in equipment or processes to determine causes and solutions.
- Maintaining and repairing operating equipment such as turbines,motors, pumps, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, or other mechanical components.
- Installing and maintaining electrical components such as wiring and circuit boards in machinery and equipment.
- Recording data such as measurements, temperatures, pressures, or other values during experiments or tests.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting problems with machinery or equipment to determine causes.
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment such as lubricating bearings, changing oil filters, or replacing parts
The Contract shall be for a specific task for the the whole constructions period of the project.
- Job type
Full time employment.
- Place of Work
Chongoleani Tanga.Daqing Oilfield Constructions Group Company Limited (DOCG) will provide transportation from pickup location to site daily and in the future will provide camp accommodations.
- Mode of application
Send hand delivery applications to Daqing Oilfield Constructions Group Company Limited (DOCG) human resource office through Ward Executive Office at Chongoleani ward in Tanga city (For those coming from Tanga and local communities) or send an online applications to Daqing Human Resource online application email to firstname.lastname@example.org (For those outside of Tanga City) on or before 15th of August 2023 at 17:30 hours East African Time (EAT). Email applications should include the position applied for in the subject of the mail.
NOTE: For these positions, applicants from other parts of Tanzania are not required to stamp their application letters at the Chongoleani Ward office; only natives of the Chongoleani Ward are eligible to do so.
WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Deadline for Applications shall be at least 14 days from day of advertisement
NOTICE; NO HIRING AT THE GATE‼!
Application is completely free, do not pay to apply or to get a job‼
For inquiries (working hours): 0764467564,0764 385674,
Human Resource Officer (Daqing Oilfield Constructions Group Company Limited)
On this 2nd day of August, 2023.