Job Title: Laboratory Technician at MDH Tabora (5 Posts)
- Location: Tabora
- Reports to: Facility In-Charge
Job Summary: The Laboratory Technician performs research, testing and laboratory maintenances work. His/Her duties include recording data, sterilizing equipment, ordering and organizing supplies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
13. Performing duty deemed necessary by the lab supervisor including but not limited to training of junior technicians and students.
14. Observing all the quality requirements to fully support the laboratory towards accreditation. 15. Performing any other duty as assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements, Education, work experience and skills
- At least a Diploma in molecular biology or biotechnology.
- Possession of a Laboratory Quality Management training is an added advantage.
- Minimum of two years’ experience of working in the HIV drug resistance laboratory settings.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Kiswahili (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION LETTERS, CVs and COPIES OF THEIR CERTIFICATES MDH TABORA OFFICE.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – 22ND AUGUST 2023.
MDH DO NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the interested candidates.