ACTUARIAL OFFICER II at NSSF -1 Post
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To analyse statistical data by mathematical modelling to determine probability and assess risks;
- To participate in the review of the investment performance;
- To identify, monitor and manage of risks as well as performing experience analysis of NSSF;
- To perform experience analysis of the scheme;
- To conduct benefits comparison studies;
- To participate in implementing recommendations from actuarial reports
- To attend to queries from actuarial reports;
- To advise on issues such as the selection of investment or the administration of pensions and benefits; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the superiors from time to
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in one of the following fields; Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or any other related qualifications from any recognized institution.
Salary Scale: NSSF 4
i. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years;
ii. People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in their application letter.
iii. Women are highly encouraged to apply;
iv. Applicants should route their application letter through their Regional Managers and Directors for those who are in the headquarter;
v. No candidate is allowed to apply for more than two (2) posts;
vi. For those who will apply for two (2) posts each post should have its own application;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates and transcripts;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination
A valid Professional Registration Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable).
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted: –
- Form IV and form VI results
- Testimonials and all Partial
- An applicant who is retired/resigned from the Public Service should indicate reasons for resignation or retirement;
- Management will have mandate to post qualified candidates to any working stations within the Fund Offices.
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTVET).
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Director General, National Social Security Fund, P.O. Box 1322, Benjamin Mkapa Pension Towers, Azikiwe St, Dar Es Salaam,
- Deadline for application is 29th September, 2023;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal
NOTE: The number of vacancy positions for each working station is hereby attached as appendix No.1
National Social Security Fund, P.O.BOX 1322,