Tangazo la kazi jeshi la polisi October 2023, nafasi za kazi Jeshi la polisi 2023, www.polisi.go.tz 2023, www.polisi.go.tz nafasi za kazi.
Tangazo la kazi jeshi la polisi October 2023
The Chief of the Tanzanian Police Force is announcing employment opportunities for those who have graduated from the Nation Building (JKT) and Economy Building (JKU) training, who are in the camps and outside the camps with a Bachelor’s, Diploma, Diploma, Form six and Form four.
Qualifications of Applicants/Sifa za Mwombaji
- Be a citizen of Tanzania by birth.
- He must have graduated from the fourth or sixth form from 2017 to 2022.
- For form four and Form six applicants should be between 18 and 25 years old.
- For the applicants of the fourth form to have the success of the first to the fourth grade
(Division I – IV). For applicants with a fourth grade (Division IV) pass, have
achievement of points (Point) 26 to 29.
- For sixth form applicants to have studied science subjects and the achievement of
first to third grade (Division I – III)
- Graduates of Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates should be aged from 18 years to 29.
- Be at least five feet five inches (5’5″) tall for men, and five feet five inches two (5’2”) for women.
- Have a national identity card or an identity number from the Identity Authority of the Nation (NIDA).
- He should be in good physical and mental health certified by the Government doctor.
- He must be single/married or have a child.
- He must have never used drugs.
- He should be ready to attend the initial training of the Police profession.
- He is not employed or has never been employed by another Government institution.
- Be ready to do Police work anywhere in Tanzania
- He should be ready to pay for himself in all stages of the interview in case he is called
- He should not have tattoo marks on his body.
- He should not have any criminal records.
- For applicants with Bachelor’s level education (NTA level 8), Diploma (NTA level 6) and Astashadaha (NTA Level 5 or NVA Level 3) must have the fields specified in the announcement.
How to Apply Ajira Jeshi la Polisi 2023
- All applicants must write their application letters by hand (Handwriting) without forgetting the phone numbers, and use the address of the Chief of Police S.L.P 961 DODOMA.
- All applicants must attach the following copies:
a) Copy of birth certificate
b) A copy of NIDA National ID or NIDA number
c) A copy of the JKT/JKU training certificate for those outside the camps.
d) Copies of professional certificates (Academic Certificates).
e) Copies of secondary school graduation certificates (Leaving Certificate).
- For form four and form six applicants who have completed JKT/JKU training outside the camps (nationality), their applications should be sent to the existing Regional Police Commanders and not to the Dodoma Police Headquarters.
- For form four and form six applicants present at JKT/JKU camps, their applications should be submitted to the Regional Police Commanders through the Heads of Camps.
- Applicants with Bachelor’s, Diploma and Certificates specified in this announcement are required to download and fill in a special form (Attachment ‘B’) showing their personal information. The form is attached to the advertisement and is available on the Police website. The submission of the form should be in the form of ‘excel’ and not in the form of scanning (pdf) unless application letters and certificates should be scanned (pdf). For applicants from mainland Tanzania, applications should be sent via email email@example.com and for applicants from Zanzibar, they should be sent via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications sent by hand or by post will not be accepted.
Deadline for receiving Apication is 16/10/2023
Open the attached PDF File below