HESLB Majina ya waliopata mkopo batch 2, 2023/2024, Awamu ya Pili. Regarding release of the list of the Batch Two, HESLB Executive Director, Abdul-Razaq Badru said that, Batch two it will be announced on October 27th, 2023 after the ongoing loan application verification is completed and urged loan applicants to visit their SIPA accounts to get information about their applications.
“This first batch includes eligible needy students who have filled their applications correctly and have confirmed admission in one accredited university or college. We are completing verification of other applications and we will release the list of the second batch on October 27th, 2023,” explained Badru.
TZS 731 Billion has been budgeted for undergraduate students for 2023/2024
Badru added that the government has budgeted TZS 731 billion for loans to 220,376 students, among them, 75,000 students will be undergraduate first years admitted to pursue first degree and more than 145,376 students are continuing students at the same level.
How to check majina waliopata mkopo batch 2 Awamu Ya Pili 2023/2024 (HESLB Second Batch)
When Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) release (majina waliopata mkopo 2023/2024 the list of students who have qualified for study loans for the 2023/2024 academic year. HESLB List of Successful Loan Beneficiaries will be available for download here and on the official website of HESLB www.heslb.go.tz.
- Using any browser in your phone, tablet, laptop or computer open this link https://olas.heslb.go.tz/index.php/olas/olas/forgot you will see the following page:-
- You have to enter all required data so as the can send you password. Those data are:-
- Your form four index number
- Your Phone that will be used to send password or instructions
- Type the shown security code as its appear
- Then click “process” button