Accountant job at Equpoint properties Ltd, October 2023
Job Title; Accountant
Position Ref No; 2023-10-20-004
Responsible to; Finance Manager
Helps Accountants to manage Accounts payable/Receivable section of Equpoint Properties Ltd for VFD Project including; Managing vendor master data, Vendor reconciliation, invoice verification, Payment processing, Housekeeping on vendor and goods, receipt accrual accounts and make sure that AP KPI are met (Payment terns, proper documentation, data integrity and accuracy.
- Ensure that Accountants Payable functions is working properly, and all vendors paid per agreed credit terms, all taxes relating to vendors are complied with
- Initiates payment to vendors according to company payments policy and procedures
- Processing payments related documents to ERP system such us payments vouchers, petty cash, vouchers and cheques.
- Manage all Bank accounts making sure all bank entries, (Bank charges, interest,
taxes) approved and posted in proper accounts in ERP next system
- Do bank reconciliation on daily, weekly and monthly.
- Provide by 5th of each month bank reconciliation report for all banks
- Make sure that PAYE and SDL and WCF are done timely, before 5th of each month.
- Assist I preparation of weekly, monthly, and yearly forecast budget.
- Make sure no any NEW imprest is issued prior retirement of previous imprest
- Make sure that all staff imprest is being retired within 48 hours from the cash or imprest collections
- Align with payment controller prior ant payments
- Make sure all documents have signed with Authorized person before effects of payments
- Ensure that all payments have EFD receipts with QRS code Protocol 2.1 by law (NO EFD RECEIPT NO PAYMENTS)
- Ensure that all EFD receipts has photocopied filled timely
15. Posting all payments and journals to ERP Next system timely
16. Generate reports detailing accounts payable status
17. Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures 18. Understand expense accounts and cost centers
19. Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and
monthly vendor statement
20.Provide supporting documentation for audits
21. Maintain confidentiality of company information 22.And any other duty as it may be assigned.
Minimum of more than 2- year experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance and related field.
- Proven working experience in accounting or a related field
- Understanding of applicable laws and regulation
- Understanding of financial data analysis and reporting
- Proven experience in financial project management
- Advanced computer skills, specifically in excel.
- Must be able to communicate financial information into sound business language so people of all levels can understand Core competences; Communication, integrity, Flexibility, Self- development, focused on Deadlines and working with others
Other Recruitment Info;
Original education certificate, and other references must be presented during the interview for shortlisted candidates
Please, send your Cover Letter and CV as single document (in PDF format) before 31th October,2023
Send to email@example.com (please mention ‘Accountant’ as a mail subject)