Table of Contents
Geita Branch Cash Officer at KCB Bank Tanzania
- KCB Bank Tanzania
- KCB Bank Tanzania Limited, also KCB Bank Tanzania, is a commercial bank in Tanzania.
- Manage counter services to ensure efficient service is delivered to customers.
- Maintain custodian cash in the branch and the strong rooms
- To ensure that cash holding limits are maintained both in reserve and with the cashier’s tills.
- To authorize cash, money remittance, and agency transactions above the cashiers’ limits.
- Perform all the ATM functions including preparing daily reconciliation, handling captured cards, filling along with the replenishment of ATM machines and reports any malfunctions for repairs and maintenance.
- Control and supervise the confirmation and sealing of cash deposited by cashiers into reserve.
- Follows all relevant department policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Proactively coordinate the education, coaching, training and support in the branch team to ensure all staff are technically developed and trained in all aspects of Teller operations, and compliance in order to deliver efficient service delivery.
- Assist Tellers with the investigation of cash shortages or overages when occur.