Conference and Banqueting Operations Manager at Johari Rotana. We are currently looking for dynamic, and self-motivated Food and Beverage professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Conference and Banqueting Operations Manager, you are responsible for ensuring that all employees, Guests, equipment and areas under the Conference and Banqueting Department remit are properly managed in a structured and professional manner. You will be expected to apply a high level of Managerial skills into the Conference and Banqueting operations.
- Organize events as per monthly or annual forecast wile observing low and high demand periods.
- Ensure timely set up of all banquet venues according to the service settings and as outlined in the function sheets.
- Has a hands-on approach organized the daily banquet events as per standard
- Enforce the departmental training program in line with SOPs to achieve Guest satisfaction!
- Attend Food & Beverage meetings and conduct briefings to maintain an open communication line with all staff.
- Assist in establishing and achieving banquet departmental annual budget forecast and exercise a constant control of the operation cost.
- Conduct daily routine checks to ensure that all mise en place have completed.
- Prepare duty schedules and ensure efficient workforce at all times.
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment.
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ personality with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Job