Job vacancies at Shinyanga District Council . The Executive Director of Shinyanga District Council announces them all Tanzanians who have the qualifications and desire to work in the District Council Shinyanga apply for the jobs mentioned below, after receiving approval with Ref.No.FA.228/613/01/066 dated 14.12.2023 from the Secretary General, Office of the President, Personnel Management and Good Governance.
VILLAGE EXECUTIVE GRADE III (3 POSITIONS)
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE APPLICANT
- Must have graduated from Form IV (IV) or Form VI (VI
- Must have graduated with a Diploma in one of the following fields; Law, Social Education, Financial Management, Social Development and Science
of Arts from Hombolo Local Government College or any College recognized by the government.
- (i) Chief Executive of the Village Government.
- (ii) Secretary of the Village Committee.
- (iii) Coordinator of the implementation of the Policies and Laws implemented by the Council in the Village.
- (iv) Advisor to the Village Committee on Village Development Plans.
- (v) Supervisor of the Implementation of By-Laws and other Laws used in the Village.
- (vi) Adviser to the Village Committee on Defense and Security issues.
- (vii) Manager and Executor of various strategies related to the removal of hunger and poverty in the village.
- (viii) To manage the collection of the Council’s income and to take care of it taxpayer records.
- (ix) He will be responsible to the Ward Executive.
SALARY LEVEL: Salary Level is TGS B
CLASS II DRIVER
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE APPLICANT
- Must have graduated from Fourth Form (IV) Education
- Have a Class C or E driving license that he has worked on for at least one year without causing an accident
- Must have attended basic driving training (Basic Driving Course) offered by VETA or NIT or other College
recognized by the Government.
- (i) Checking the vehicle before and after the trip to determine the vehicle’s safety condition;
- (ii) Sending employees on business trips;
- (iii) Doing minor car repairs;
- (iv) Collecting and distributing various documents;
- (v) Filling and maintaining all travel information in the travel log; and
- (vi) Cleaning the car.
SALARY LEVEL: The salary level is TGS B
- i. All applicants must be Tanzanian Citizens and not more than 45 years of age except for those who are working in the government;
- ii. Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to apply and they should classify the disability they have in the job application system for information to the Secretariat of Employment in the Public Service
- All applicants must attach a certified birth certificate and Lawyer/Attorney.
- Applicants who are already public servants and have obtained qualifications to intervene in cadres different from the ones they have, pass their application letters job opportunities for their Employers and Employers should satisfy themselves accordingly
- Applicants should attach a detailed personal information (Detailed C.V) with addresses and reliable phone numbers along with the names of the guarantors (referees) three reliable.
- All applications must be accompanied by professional certificates, details, copies of certificates certified by a lawyer/attorney which are birth certificates, form fourth, sixth form for those who reached that level, and graduation certificates various training based on the characteristics of the relevant work. ”Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates. – Certificate of form IV and VI exam – Computer Certificate – Professional certificates (Professional certificates from respective boards)”
- Testimonials”, “Provisional Results”, “Statement of results”, document the results of form four and six (FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Applicants who studied outside Tanzania should ensure that their certificates are verified by approved by the relevant Authority (TCU, NECTA and NACTE).
- Applicants retired from the Civil Service are not allowed to apply unless they have the permission of the Secretary General.
- Job applicants who are already employed in entry-level positions located in Public servants should not beg and should follow the instructions contained in Document By CAC. 45/257/01/D/140 dated November 30, 2010.
- Submission of information and falsified characteristics of the parties will be taken measures legally.
- The deadline for sending job applications is February 21, 2024.
IMPORTANT: Remember to attach your signed job application letter along with educational certificates, the address of the letter should be addressed to;
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (W),
SHINYANGA DISTRICT COUNCIL,