University of Arusha | How to apply to University of Arusha UOA
University of Arusha (UOA) Online Application 2021/2022: The long-awaited time has come, the UOA 2021/2022 enrollment season has arrived, and this is one of the most important times of the year for students who want to continue their undergraduate studies at the University of Arusha (UOA).
It is this time of year that defines a student’s future, and therefore students are advised to avoid making mistakes at this time. To clarify matters, TCU has prepared the 2021/2022 Enrollment Guide as a tool to guide students in the admission process, if you have not read the TCU Enrollment Guide yet, check out this link here for the 2020/2021 University Enrollment Guide for lessons.
University of Arusha (UOA) Online Admission system 2021/2022
As a result of an increased number of students applying to the University of Arusha, student’s admission process has become more complex with interested learners applying from different geographical locations, applying for a myriad combination of subjects.
In this case, it becomes more difficult to deal with the large number of student admissions and traditional methods. This has increased the need to use technology and adapt to the online enrollment management system.
Therefore, the University of Arusha (UOA) is one of the educational institutions in Tanzania that has changed its use of online admission system to handle student applications. UOA Admission System Online University of Arusha; An online application designed to manage processes related to UOA enrollment (UOA Web Applications). Using this system; Students can only apply for courses they are interested in online.
In this post, you will learn in detail: how to create a UOA enrollment account online, how to log into your UOA login account and submit an online application to the University of Arusha, how to pay UOA online application fees, and also be able to understand all the important requirements for successful entry into the UOA.
Important things to consider before applying online at University of Arusha (UOA).
Consider the following things for a smooth and error-free UOA Online application 2020/2021:
- Make sure you have read the TCU Guidebook 2021/2022 carefully: you can check this link for more details about the TCU admission guidebook 2021/2022.
- Familiarize yourself with the UOA admission requirements: Before making an application, make sure you have read and understood the UOA admission requirements, follow this link to find out more details about UOA admission requirements.
- Make a full list programs/courses you are going to apply for at the University of Arusha (UOA).
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address that you will use later while registering your UOA online application account through UOA Online Application system.
- Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notification in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your UOA online application fee: Before starting the application, process make sure you have 10000 TZS Application fee on your mobile money.
Instructions on how to apply for various programmes at UOA through University of Arusha UOA OAS
- Step #1: Visit the UOA website and click on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants,
- Step #2: Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to UOA online application system, form where you should fill in all the required information, If you are First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the UOA online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during registration stage includes your name, O-Level number, email, password, type of programme you are applying, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Login to UOA online application and provide your basic information. It includes things like your sex, marital status, date of birth, among others. Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and password. These applicants can log in to the system anytime
- Step #4: Application fee payments: When logged in applicant will be able to make application fee payment and complete the application.
- Step #5: The Online application, online application and course selection feature will only be visible for filling once application fee is paid.
- Step #6: Submit your completed application: In order to successfully complete the application; applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.