Matokeo ya darasa la saba 2021 MWANZA _ NECTA PSLE Examinational results 2021
NECTA PSLE Examinational results| Matokeo ya darasa la saba 2021 mwanza
matokeo ya darasa la saba 2021 mwanza, Matokeo ya darasa la saba MWANZA. Mwanza Region began when it was under the tyrannical rule of the Sukuma, the Zanzibari, the Longo, the Kara and the Anger before the colonial era. When the Germans ruled Tanganyika the Mwanza area became one of the districts in the German Empire.
When British colonial rule was handed over to the East African Colony after World War I, it established the Provinces. Tanganyika had eight (8) administrative provinces and one was Lake Province.
Lake Province was formed to include the areas of Mwanza, Biharamulo, Bukoba, Maswa, Shinyanga, Musoma and Kwimba districts. Lake Province was later divided into two states, Lake Province (Sukuma Land) and Western Province. British rule ended with Tanganyika gaining independence in 1961.
After independence Mwanza continued to be part of Lake Province State under its first provincial commissioner (Provincial Commissioner) named Provincial Commissioner Mr. Walden, who handed over power to Richard Wambura.
Mwanza Region was officially established in 1963 with four districts of Ukerewe, Geita, Mwanza and Kwimba. In 1972 after the regional power policy more districts were established starting with Magu in 1974. Sengerema District was established in 1975 where it was previously one of the divisions of Geita district.
Check here NECTA PSLE Examinational results| Matokeo ya darasa la saba 2021 Mwanza
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania.
Functions of National Examinations of Tanzania
- To formulate examinations policy in accordance with the principles of education for self reliance and the education and training policy
- To ensure responsibility for examinations within the United Republic of Tanzania and to make provision for places and centres for examinations
- To receive from other persons or bodies of persons reports or other material affecting examinations policy and from from time to time to consider and review examinations policy as circumstances may require
- To co-operate with other persons or bodies of persons in the orderly development of an examinations system in the United Republic of Tanzania
- To conduct examinations for, and to grant, diplomas, certificates and other awards of the the council
- To act as the body which shall facilitate, administer and supervise foreign examinations in Tanzania
NECTA Has released The Standard Seven Results (matokeo ya darasa la saba 2021 mwanza)
Check the Link below to access Standard Seven Results 2021 for Mwanza Region.
CLICK HERE KUANGALIA matokeo ya darasa la saba 2021 mwanza