Matokeo ya darasa la saba KIGOMA – NECTA PSLE Examinational results
Matokeo ya darasa la saba KIGOMA. Kigoma Region is one of the regions of mainland Tanzania with fertile land, natural vegetation and attractive climate. The region also has a rare biodiversity that attracts tourists from within and outside the country. There are mountains, valleys, rivers and Lake Tanganyika which ranks second in the world in terms of water depth. Overall, the geography of Kigoma Region makes it a strategic region for tourism, agriculture, industry and trade. In addition, economic activity in the Region has continued to improve due to the Government’s efforts to improve various social services, road infrastructure, railways, electricity and air transport.
AREAS OF ADMINISTRATION
In terms of administrative areas, the Region has continued to grow at a good pace. In 2005 the Region had 3 Districts, 4 Councils (one for Municipalities and 3 Districts), 19 Divisions, 85 Wards, 229 Villages, 199 Streets and 1,343 Suburbs. The Region currently has 6 Districts, 8 Councils (one Municipal, one City and six District), 21 Divisions, 136 Wards, 306 Villages, 176 Streets and 1,856 Suburbs. The increase means that management is improving and services have been moved closer to the people.
Check here NECTA PSLE Examinational results | Matokeo ya darasa la saba KIGOMA
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania.
Functions of National Examinations of Tanzania
- To formulate examinations policy in accordance with the principles of education for self reliance and the education and training policy
- To ensure responsibility for examinations within the United Republic of Tanzania and to make provision for places and centres for examinations
- To receive from other persons or bodies of persons reports or other material affecting examinations policy and from from time to time to consider and review examinations policy as circumstances may require
- To co-operate with other persons or bodies of persons in the orderly development of an examinations system in the United Republic of Tanzania
- To conduct examinations for, and to grant, diplomas, certificates and other awards of the the council
- To act as the body which shall facilitate, administer and supervise foreign examinations in Tanzania
NECTA Has released The Standard Seven Results (Matokeo ya Darasa La Saba 2021)
Check the Link below to access Standard Seven Results 2021 for Kigoma Region.