Table of Contents
Presidential youth employment initiative 2021 – Sa Youth Application 2021, Call for Application For Assistant Posts In Public And LSEN schools Across South Africa
SAyouth.mobi application form, zero-rated AAyouth.mobi site, SAYouth mobi site platform
SA youth mobi-site register online, Join the SAYouth.mobi network to access learning and work opportunities in your area. It is a 100% free opportunity for young unemployed South Africans to help you connect to work through a range of services and work readiness training opportunities.
SAYouth.mobi is part of the “Presidential Youth Employment Intervention” and is supported by Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator, the Department of Employment and Labour, the Department of Higher Education and Training, the National Youth Development Agency, and the Development Bank of South Afric
As part of the Presidential youth employment initiative 2021, The Department of Basic Education is Inviting the Youth to Apply for Assistant posts in Public And LSEN schools Across South Africa
The Department of Basic Education announced that recruitment for Phase Two of the Basic Education Employment initiative had opened today for applications.
This employment initiative, which will close on October 3, seeks to employ 287 000 youth into the sector. The initiative is part of the Presidential Youth Employment Initiative (PYEI) Basic Education Employment Initiative (BEEI) which is included in the Presidential Employment Stimulus (PES) that seeks to mitigate the economic impact the Covid pandemic has brought.
Of the 287 000, about 192 000 will be employed as Education Assistants and 95 000 as general school assistants as Presidential youth employment initiative 2021
The BEEI is looking for applicants aged between 18- 35 years old. The youth should not be in any education training, nor should the applicant be on any form of government grant. Youth who are disabled and women are encouraged to apply.
Successful applicants will be receive training on various skills that will equip them for future employment opportunities.
How Long is it?
- For 5 moths from the Beginning of November
What is the Stipend
- R3817 Monthly stipend (less UIF of R38 per month)
What are the Criteria
- 18-35 years of age (must not turn 36 before 31 March 2021)
- Live within walking distance from the school
- Must not be working, studying or training (even part-time)
- Only one opportunity can be taken up per household
- Must not be receiving a government grant (NSFAS, Funza Lushaka)
- No criminal record
- All EA’s and some GSA positions require a matric
Sa Youth Application 2021
- Register on sayouth.mobi and apply for the school closest to where you live
- This is the only way to apply – you cannot apply to the schools directly
APPLICATIONS CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT ON THE 3RD OCTOBER 2021