SA Youth mobi Site Registration, (SA Youth mobi Site Register Online application form & Login) 2021
SA Youth mobi Site Registration, SAYouth.mobi Site Register Online application form & Login
SAYouth mobi site registration and SA Youth application form & Login;- If you are still not register in SAYouth and you find how to apply easily in SA Youth Mobi, this article contain information about SAYouth Mobi site Registration and SA Youth employment login, as well as SA Youth vacancies 2021, SA Youth mobi site application
The Department of Basic Education is pleased to announce that recruitment for Phase II of the Basic Education Employment Initiative opened on 27 September and close on 03 October 2021.
Youth between the ages of 18 and 35, who are currently neither in education/ training, nor receiving any form of government grant, as well as young people with disability and women, are eligible and encouraged to apply for this enriching experience. at SA Youth Mobi.site Registration 2021 / Sa Youth Employment 2021.
sa youth mobi-site register online/SA Youth is a free national network that supports learning and earning opportunities in South Africa for young people. Young people can join the free network through the zero-rated SA Youth Mobi-site and connect with a wide variety of employers and business entrepreneurs who are searching for skilled workers and entry-level executives.
SAYouth mobi Site Registeration Online application form & Login
SA Youth Mobi site registration and application can be filled as follows:-
- You have to visit the https://sayouth.datafree.co/p/nyda.
- Then, you have to enter your ID number and password to login or register with the site first.
- Then, you will be able to navigate through the SAYouth.mobi application form.
- You will be able to see job opportunities near you and then click on the interested opportunity to apply.
- If you want to update your educational qualifications or previous employment history, then you can go to the profile section and make the necessary edits.
- Please click here To Register in SA Youth Mobi Site
SA youth Mobi site registration:
- First of all, you have to go to the https://www.sayouth.mobi/Home/Index/EN.
- Then, you have click “Join the network” button.
- You will need your postal code and South African identity documents like citizen, permanent resident, or refugee numbers. Otherwise, you have to have a valid work permit.
- Then, you have to click the ‘I’m ready to join” button.
- This will redirect you to a new page where you have to fill your personal details, contact information, and then move through the next tabs to complete the registration process.
SA Youth Mobi site login
SA Youth Mobi site login is possible once you complete the registration process. For logging in you need to provide the Username or RSA ID number and the previously set password.
NOTE: Should you receive notice that you have been selected for shortlisting, you will be
required to prepare the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Testimonials (former school, local chief, church leader, etc)
- Police clearance certificates
- Affidavit/Declaration by applicant stating he/she has no criminal record while awaiting the Police clearance
- Certified qualifications such as Matric, (where applicable: NQF Level 4 qualification certificate, for Education Assistant applicants with NQF level 6
and 7 an added advantage)
- Certified copy of identity document/ passport
As in Phase I, there will be a strong emphasis on training participants, with a view to adding to their skills set, as well as setting them up for improved employment prospects. Young people recruited for Phase II of the Basic Education Employment Initiative can expect to receive training in the following areas:
- To qualify as an Education Assistant, you must have passed matric English, while an NQF Level 4, 6 and 7 qualification certificate, will be an added advantage.
- However, for placement as a General School Assistant, a matric certificate is not required for
Infrastructure support and Sports and Enrichment Agents, although Trade certificates
will be an added advantage.
- To work in the education environment, you must have a good ability to work with people, and within groups, have good communication skills and be a good listener and have interest in academics.
Join here in harambee youth employment accelerator login
I really like this job
Apply for General Assistant