sayouth.me/DBE Western Cape | Application To Western Cape Province Through Sayouth.Me/DBE
sayouth.me/DBE Western Cape | Department of Basic Education’s Education Assistant and General School Assistant positions in Western Cape Province
Sayouth.me/DBE Western Cape Province, This Is a new easy way to Apply for SAYouth Vacancies at Basic Education Employment Initiative. Please go to your Province specific registration page. In this article contain Information on How to apply Department of Basic Education’s Education Assistant and General School Assistant positions in the Western Cape through sayouth.me/DBE
Basic education employment initiative would like to notify the public that the web-based/electronic applications form (sayouth.me/DBE) is an alternative application method; However, it is Zero Rated and will require a small amount of data(3MB) to complete. The Mobi-site (Sayouth.mobi) is still available for submission of application.
Applicants who need help to apply online can also be supported with their nearest NYDA Office or Community library that has connectivity.
How To apply via https://sayouth.me/DBE Western Cape Province
- Visit https://SaYouth.me/DBE in order to access the Application form for Western Cape province
- The Link will take application to the homepage of Western Cape province
- Fill in the required fields with your personal particulars and ensure that all information is correct, particularly your contact number.
- Search the names of the school closest to you or click the drop down menu to select the school. in the province in which you are located, Only School in the province in which you are located will appear on the list.
- Double check that all information is correct and Click Submit
- Click here to Apply at Western Cape Province