How to apply funza lushaka bursary 2022 | Funza Lushaka Teaching Programme 2022 application
The Funza Lushaka Teaching Bursary Programme is a multi-year programme to promote teaching as a profession. Bursaries are available to enable selected students to complete a teaching qualification in identified Subject priority areas. Recipients of these bursaries will be required to teach at a public school for the same number of years that they received the bursary.
Step by Step how to apply funza lushaka bursary 2022
The purpose of the teacher recruitment screening form is to ensure that applicants have the national priority areas subjects that are funded by Funza Lushaka bursary programme, the screening form is not a bursary application form, completing the screening form does not mean that you have been awarded the bursary.
- Open the e-Gov portal at www.eservices.gov.za
- Register by providing personal information
- Login to the system using user name and password created when registering
- On the e-Services Menu select Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme
- Enter the OTP received on the preferred channel
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- On the dashboard menu click on the 2022 application button
- Follow the steps to complete the require
- d field with your information
- Accept the declaration to confirm the information captured
- All applicants must apply for the bursary online by visiting www.eservices.gov.za or www. Funzalushaka.doe.gov.za.
- Applications are open from 1 October annually and close at midnight on 11 February 2022.