Table of Contents
HESLB Loan allocation 2021 |HESLB Majina ya waliopata mkopo 2021
Majina waliopata Mkopo 2021: HESLB Majina ya Waliopata mkopo 2021. The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) is a body corporate established under Act No.9 of 2004 (as amended in 2007, 2014 and 2016) with the objective of assisting needy and eligible Tanzania students to access loans and grants for higher education.
Higher Education Students’ Loans Board HESLB is an organization that gives HESLB loans, bursaries and scholarships for training at public institutes, which are recognized by the Ministry of Education of Tanzania. All Tanzanian Higher Students citizens can empower their dreams by getting an academic degree and embarking on a successful career.
Criteria Used by HESLB To allocates Loan 2021
HESLB allocate loan for students who admitted to various college only. If you applied for Loan and you do not get College or university HESLB can not give you a loan until you get University for the academic year of 2020/2021.
HESLB Loan Board Use certain Criteria to allocates loan to students. These criteria vary each year. Some of criteria Used is by looking on Courses of students that they are admitted to. HELB prefer to allocate Loan to Courses with high chance of employment (high marketable course)
According to HESLB these are Course with High priority of loan 2021
These Courses are classified into three Clusters (Category)
- Education and Teaching in Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics
- Health Sciences (Doctor of Medicine Dental Surgery, Veterinary Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, Midwifery, Prosthetics and Orthotics, Physiotherapy, Biotechnology and Laboratory sciences, Radiotherapy Technology);
- Engineering Programmes (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Mining, Mineral and Processing, Textile, Chemical and Processing, Agriculture,
- Food and Processing, Automobile, Industrial, Maritime Transportation, Marine Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication, and Bio-
- Processing and Post-Harvest), Water and Irrigation, Petroleum and Gas, and electrical, Bachelor Degree in Aircraft and Maintenance Engineering
- Bachelor Degree in Pilot Engineering and Bachelor of Bio-medical engineering Programme.
- Petroleum Geology, Petroleum Chemistry
- Agriculture, Forestry, Animal Sciences and Production Management
- Basic Science Programmes (BSc General, BSc in/with Applied Zoology, Botanical, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Microbiology, Molecular
- Biology and Biotechnology, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Aquatic Environmental Sciences and Conservation, Geology, Mathematics and
- Statistics, Environmental Sciences, Environmental Health, Wildlife and Conservation), ICT Legal and ICT and Programming, Information Systems and Network Management, Environmental, Urban Development and Industrial Metrology.
- Land Science Programmes (Architecture, Landscape and Architecture, Interior Design, Building Survey, Building Economics, Urban and Regional Planning, Land Management and Valuation, and Geospatial Technology).
- Courses under this cluster include Business and Management Studies, Social Sciences, Arts, Humanities, Law and Legal Studies, Languages, Literature, Media and Communications Studies.
HESLB after the conduct of screening exercise on the Online Loan Application they announce the list of loan beneficiaries for academic year 2021/22( HESLB Majina ya waliopata Mkopo 2021) , But before announcing the list student should log in in the account to check if the information provided during application is correct.
After all process the list of Name allocated for loan 2021(Majina ya waliopata mkopo 2021) will be announced through media like in (assengaonline.com) or by visiting (www.heslb.go.tz) and HESLB social media which are Twitter Instagram and Facebook.
How the Process of Loan allocation is Conducted
Loan Board (HESLB) collaborate with Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) as well as RITA to Collect information about students admitted to various colleges into various courses. After collecting those Information they use that information to sort out which applicant is suitable to get loan. They use the information of each students if it is valid and truth and if he/she is meet the criteria of loan allocation 2021. These process is done online due to technology development which reduces the chance of corruption as all students are give equal chance.
HESLB Loan board will allocate Loan to applicant (Student) by Percentage, some will be given all percentage (100%) and some will be allocated Certain percentage (1-99%). These percentage are allocated by looking on various aspect such us Course of the applicant admitted to.
How To check if you are allocated to Loan this Year.
List of names allocated for Loan are not yet released. Once the will be Released will be published in this website, So Make Sure you subscribe for Notification in This website in order to get updates on time