HESLB loan statement 2021/22
The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) is a body corporate established under Act No.9 of 2004 (as amended in 2007, 2014 and 2016) with the objective of assisting needy and eligible Tanzania students to access loans and grants for higher education.
The Higher Education Students Loans Board (HESLB) is tasked by its establishing Act, under Section 7(i) to recover all the due loans extended for former students since July 1994 so that the same money can be used to lend other students, thus rendering the loans scheme sustainable and ensuring a revolving fund.
1. The Employee should Submit list of graduate employees with diploma or degree within 28 days from the date on which such person is employed. Use the format below:
|S/N||Check Number/ PF. Number||Full Name as used during study||Form Four Index Number With Year of completion (o-level)||Mobile Number||Current Name (If changed)||University/College attended||Year of completion (University)||Academic Award|
2. Effect 15% deductions from basic salary for billed beneficiaries in payroll
3. Obtain from HESLB the employer control number and effect the monthly remittances through GePG
4. Submit the proof of payment and deduction schedules to HESLB before 15th date of the subsequent month
1. Inform your employer on your student loan and submit required details
2. Track your loan repayment status to completion
3. Request for loan clearance from HESLB
Self-employed beneficiary and diaspora:
1. Request for your loan statement
2. Use the control number indicated in your statement to make payment
3. Repay at least TZS. 100,000 every month to furnish your loan
4. Track your loan repayment status to completion
5. Request for loan clearance from HESLB
How To Get HESLB Loan Statement
In order to get your loan statement with control number for payment, you are requested to register using your form four index number that was used in disbursement of funds while at college.
If you have forgotten the number, you can proceed by clicking ‘Forgotten F4 Indexno’ and follow instructions
Click here to Create Log in Account