How to Apply and Register on Stats SA Database Statistics South Africa 2021/22
How to Apply and Register on Stats SA Database Statistics South Africa 2021/22, www.statssa.gov.za /recruitment, www.statssa.gov.za 2021 registration form, www.statssa.gov.za /hr 2021 census, www.statssa.gov.za 2021 login, www.statssa.gov.za 2021 application, stats sa database
How to Register on Stats SA Database 2021 Contract Employment:
- Register with your ID number and complete the required information
- Log in using your ID number and password
- Enter your address in the search location box – if you can’t find your exact address, choose the nearest landmark such as a school or church
- Select and attach proof of address
- Complete the sections on personal information, education, language and work experience
- Once this has been completed, you will be requested to confirm that all the information provided is correct by ticking the “I agree” box
- After you hit the “Submit” button, you will receive an SMS confirming your registration
- If you have any problems registering, please email HRdatabaseregistration@statssa.gov.za.
Eligibility for Stats SA Vacancies 2021
- Applicants are required to upload the following document when they apply:
- Proof of home/residential address (eg Lease agreement, Affidavit, Tribal Authority letter, Municipality bill, clothing account bill and others).
- Any registration without the above-mentioned supporting document will be regarded as incomplete and the applicant will not be able to complete the registration on the database.
- Applicants who are invited for training/competency exercise will be required to submit certified copies of ID, matric certificates and driver’s license where applicable.
- Documents must have been certified within 6 months before submission.
- Walk-ins applications will not be allowed due to COVID.
To Register on Stats SA Database
Please click https://apps.statssa.gov.za/HRRecruitment to access the recruitment database. The database will close for new registrations on 31 December 2021
Full contact details