Login to Stats SA Database via www.statssa.gov.za /hr 2021 login 2021
www.statssa.gov.za /hr vacancies, www.statssa.gov.za 2021 login Applications for Statistics South Africa Census nationwide recruitment done online through www.statssa.gov.za /hr 2021 census.
Stats SA undertakes various surveys and projects, for example, Census, Community Survey, Labour Force Survey, General Household Survey, amongst others. From time to time these surveys and projects require that contract staff be employed. You are invited to register online for inclusion on the database used to identify potential candidates for these contract positions as and when required. People of every racial group, the youth as well as females from all areas are encouraged to register.
- Statistics South Africa reserves the right to accept or reject an applicant’s registration.
- Applicants in censuses and surveys will be appointed within their local communities as no transport will be provided.
- An applicant must disclose if he/she is a director/shareholder of a company or conducts any business as a sole proprietor.
- An applicant must disclose if his/her company is doing business with any government institution/municipality.
- An applicant must give consent to Stats SA to utilise his/her personal information for any other recruitment proprietor.
- Candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be invited for training through SMSs.