Office Attendant Jobs at Deloitte Tanzania April 2022
Office Attendant (Ref: KHSZ/OA/03-22)
Deloitte Tanzania has been awarded a contract to implement a Kizazi Hodari – Sothern Zone project in Tanzania. This is a five years’ project (March 2022 to February 2027) funded by the American People through USAID aiming at supporting the Government of Tanzania’s (GOT) Ministry of Health to achieve HIV epidemic control by improving the health, well-being, and protection of Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) and youth in high HIV burden communities within the Southern Zones of Tanzania specifically Iringa, Njombe and Ruvuma regions.
The program intends to increase access to and use of health/HIV, social, and protection services among OVC and youth in order to contribute to 95-95-95 goals: 95% of persons living with HIV (PLHIV) know their HIV status; 95% of PLHIV who know their status are on treatment; and 95% of PLHIV on treatment are virally suppressed, by 2030. Deloitte is therefore seeking for experienced, self-motivated, a highly competent individual with exemplary ethical conduct to join Kizazi Hodari – Southern Zone program as an Office Attendant based in Dar es Salaam.
To keep the project office clean and tidy, deliver mail within the office and perform miscellaneous duties such as making small purchases on behalf of the office and preparing tea.
• Ensure that the offices are clean at all times.
• Ensure orderly arrangement of furniture, equipment and machines in the office.
• Collect and deliver mail, parcels within the office premises.
• Prepare and serve tea and ensure that the kitchen is kept clean at all times.
• Ensure that materials used to execute duties are available and in good condition at all times.
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• O level qualification
• At least 2 years of experience as an Office Attendant
• Integrity and trustworthy
• Maturity (mature outlook as opposed to age)
• Respect for others
• Be able to communicate in English
Mode of Application
If you believe you are the right candidate for the job, submit a cover letter including your current and expected remuneration, detailed CV, copies of your academic certificates and transcripts, and three referees to KizaziHodari SouthernZone@deloitte.co.tz For your application to be considered, it MUST quote the job title, reference number and your preferred region on the email subject line.
Submission deadline is 15th April 2022 at 4:30 p.m.
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted. This position is on a one-year renewable contract, subject to performance and availability of funding from the donor. The job offer is conditional to successful vetting, including professional reference checks and limited lifestyle audit.