Product Innovation Officer Job Opportunity at Zanzibar Insurance Corporation April, 2022
Zanzibar Insurance Corporation was established on the 20th of June,1969 under the public Enterprises Decree of 1966 legal Notice no.11 of 1969. It is now operating under the public Investment Act No.4 of 2002. The Corporation is a Parastatal organization owned by the Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar through the Ministry of Finance and Planning.
ZIC is looking for competitive Insurance Staff to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients. The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve Zanzibar Insurance Corporation’s prestige.
The Corporation invites qualified Tanzanians to fill posts as mentioned below:
PRODUCT INNOVATION OFFICER 1 POSTS
- Develop the strategy and product roadmap to grow the category revenue, pricing module and P&L
- Understand Consumer and Market need gaps to design and develop new products and processes
- Enhance Existing product offering and customer experience to increase market share and customer database
- Work closely with business development / sales to meet category revenue
- Work with teams like Customer Service, inside sales, Operations etc. to improve our customer retention, identify avenues for cross-selling/up-selling at a product level
- Ensure consistent execution of product lifecycle processes from concept to launch, working closely with sales, design and engineering team
Requirements and skills
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in Business administration, management, computer science, engineering, marketing, economics, or a related field.
- 2 years and above experience in product development, testing, or product designing.
- Knowledge of MS-Excel and related software
Remuneration will be according to the ZIC salary scales and other terms and conditions of ZIC
MODE OF APPLICATION
Application letters accompanied by a detailed CV, Birth certificate, and Certified copies of academic certificates.
All applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the position applied
Deadline 13th of April 2022
- Testimonials/provision results/statements of results are not accepted.
- This is renewable contract-based employment