NACTVET list of March intake universities in Tanzania 2022. The National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) is a corporate body established by the National Council for Technical Education Act, 1997 (Act No. 9 of 1997). The Act provides a legal framework for the Council to coordinate provision of technical education and training and establish an efficient national qualifications system that will ensure that products from technical institutions are of high quality and respond to changing needs as well as technological innovations in the world.
NACTVET list of March intake universities in Tanzania 2022
The National Council for Vocational Education and Training (NACTVET) is interested to inform the public that the March admission is permitted for all potential colleges and need, except for colleges that provide training in Health and Allied Sciences cadres. Colleges with this need should write an application letter and fill out the form available
on the Council website (www.nacte.go.tz). Applications should be sent through the Regional Offices NACTVET.
Vyuo vinavyofanya Udahili March Intake 2022
(Use the college link below)
- Agency For Development Of Education MGT
- Kam College Of Health Sciences Admission 2022
- Morogoro School Of Journalism (MSJ) Admission 2022
- Zanzibar School Of Health (ZSH) Admission 2022
- Pemba School Of Health Sciences Admission 2022
- Institute Of Professional And Innovational Development Admission 2022
- Karume Institute Of Science And Technology (KIST) Admission 2022
More About NACTVET
Technical education in this context is defined as “education and training undertaken by students to equip them to play roles requiring higher levels of skills, knowledge and understanding and in which they take responsibility for their areas of specialization”. NACTE is thus, a multidisciplinary and multi-sectoral body empowered to oversee and coordinate the provision of technical education and training in Tanzania.
The Scope of the Council
The scope of NACTE covers all tertiary education and training institutions, other than Universities and their affiliated colleges, delivering courses at technician, semi-professional and professional levels leading to awards of certificates, diplomas, degrees and other related awards.
The mandate of the National Council for Technical Education as derived from Cap. 129 is three fold and may be summarized as below:
- Regulatory Function: to establish the regulatory framework for technical education and training, leading to quality assured qualifications;
- Quality Assurance Function: to assist technical institutions to improve and maintain the quality of the education they provide and to ensure that their programmes meet labour market demand, by guiding and monitoring their adherence to the regulatory framework; and
- Advisory Function:to advise both Government and technical institutions on the strategic development of technical education and training can be made.
These three aspects are interrelated and together make up the core functions of NACTE; a process leading to quality assured qualifications in technical education and training in our country.