Mfumo wa maombi ya sensa 2022, www.nbs.go.tz ajira, sensa application, www.ajira.nbs.go.tz, | www.nbs.go.tz ajira fomu ya maombi. The National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) has developed (www.nbs.go.tz ajira) a census employment application system (ajira.nbs.go.tz) for sensa which will be held on August 23, 2022. This employment application system should be used by all applicants to submit census job applications. All applications for census employment are sent online by filling the www.nbs.go.tz ajira fomu ya maombi
ww.nbs.go.tz ajira | mfumo wa maombi ya sensa 2022
Applicants are required to complete a census application form (fomu ya maombi ya sensa) available on the census employment application form. once they fill in the form they will be required to download the form in order to go and sign it to the local government officials who want to do the census clerk.
The National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) has been established as an autonomous public office by the Statistics Act, 2015 and has the mandate to provide official statistics to the Government, business community and the public at large.
Temporary Employments System for correspondents and IT managers of Population and Resident Center 2022.
Important Notes on How to Fill Sensa Fomu
- Read the Announcement carefully, before submitting an application.
- Make sure all the information you fill out is yours.
- Phone number will only be used once. Make sure you fill in a phone number that has not been used by another person to apply for a job.
- Make sure the email you use is yours and it works. Email will only be used once.
- After submitting the application Download Form No. 1 to be filled by Thinkers Along with Local Government officials when you work.
- Username and Password will be sent to the email you entered above (Excerpt 3).
- To complete your application, Use the Email and Password used to upload Form No. 1 signed.
Steps for Application Census Work 2022 | www.nbs.go.tz ajira fomu ya maombi
- Visit website www.nbs.go.tz ajira then click on the “Advertisement” link of Clerk Temporary Jobs AND Census Managers 2022 “.
- Fully fill in the details on application form
1. Fill in your information
2. Fill in the sponsors
3. Upload the certificate attachments your
NB: Essential items to have in the application for the function of the census is;
1. Your NIDA number
2. Form Four Certificate
3. Birth certificate
4. Passport (your passport photo)
Once you submit the application, a form will come up that you will read and then press a button written download to sign
NB; copy the application number (username) and phone number you used during request a request.
Enter the link you used to request the application and then enter your number application (username) and phone number you used when requesting an order update the application.
NB; If you did not manage to download form No.1 in step 3 you can download it the form by entering your address Click the link labeled form No. 1. not signed to upload your unsigned form.
A green message will appear, informing you that you have successfully downloaded the form, then on the left you will see increased information on the reporting side attachments. then right-click the image to their right click on the sign out button in order to get out of the system.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is the content manager?
- Who is the census clerk?
- What do I do if the sponsor does not have an email?
- What should I do if my Phone / Email Number has already been used?
- What should I do if I do not receive a notification message in my email?
- What should I do if the Form Four exam number does not agree?
- What should I do if I can’t find Districts / Councils / Wards / Places to work?
- What should I do if I cannot download the Application form?
- How do I get a username and password?
- How do I update my information if I made a mistake?
- What do I do if the sponsor is not around the area I am applying to?
- Can I apply for more than one position?
To Answer all this Questions Follow the PDF file below with all instruction on How to Fill the form Correctly