Operation Managers Jobs at Manyanya Oil Limited, MANYANYA OIL LIMITED is a leading Petroleum Company in Southern highland of Tanzania with operations within the zone and outside. The Company is situated in the United Republic of Tanzania in Songwe region. Application are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven individuals to fill in vacant positions mentioned below:
OPERATION MANAGER (03 POSTS)
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION:
Bachelor degree of business management or related courses OR
Bachelor degree in petroleum engineering, operations management OR
Bachelor degree in Metrology operations management or related field.
- Leadership skills
- Time management
- Analytical skills
- Decision making skills
- Customer service skills
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures. • Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and
plan for short and long-term goals.
- identify and address problems and opportunities for the company. • Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- In charge of day-to-day operations, which can include inventory, employee scheduling, ordering and receiving supplies
- maintain pumps and fuel supply and regularly report to company executives
- ensure that safety protocols are followed by both employees and customers and keep an eye on fuel prices, which fluctuate daily according to the market, and apply those prices to the gas sold at the station
Mode of application submit:
- Application letter which include your contact
- Academic certificate
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
MANYANYA OIL LIMITED
All application should be sent to: email@example.com OR Submit directly to Human Resource Officer at Manyanya Petrol station Tunduma.
Deadline for sending application is the 17th December 2022.
Applications, which do NOT include ALL of these elements, will NOT be considered.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted