2 Human Resources Assistants Jobs at Manyanya Oil Limited
Human Resources Assistants Jobs at Manyanya Oil Limited, MANYANYA OIL LIMITED is a leading Petroleum Company in Southern highland of Tanzania with operations within the zone and outside. The Company is situated in the United Republic of Tanzania in Songwe region. Application are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven individuals to fill in vacant positions mentioned below:
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT (2)
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience in human resources or related field.
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Complete termination paperwork and exits interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
Mode of application submit:
- Application letter which include your contact
- Academic certificate
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
MANYANYA OIL LIMITED
All application should be sent to: email@example.com OR Submit directly to Human Resource Officer at Manyanya Petrol station Tunduma.
Deadline for sending application is the 17th December 2022.
Applications, which do NOT include ALL of these elements, will NOT be considered.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted