Majina ya waliochaguliwa Sensa 2022 PDF, www.ajira.nbs.go.tz. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania plans to conduct a Population and Housing Census by August 2022. The Ministry of Finance and Planning through the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) in collaboration with the Office of the Chief Statistician of Zanzibar (OCGS), is in the process of preparing to conduct the Census.
The Population and Housing Census is a national exercise conducted every 10 years where the last census to be held in the country is the one in 2012. Thus the Census 2022 will be the Sixth Census to be held in the country after the Union of Tanganyika and Zanzibar in 1964. Census others took place in 1967, 1978, 1988, 2002 and 2012.
Majina ya waliochaguliwa Sensa 2022 PDF
Majina ya sensa 2022, Six hundred thousand people applied for jobs in the 2022 population and housing census. Census Commissioner Anna Makinda said the number of applicants who applied for jobs for the census exercise was 674,484 people who applied.
Census Pro Commissioner Anna Makinda said after the names were announced, the next step is to Interview those who will be selected for the exercise.
How to get Majina ya waliochaguliwa Sensa
The names of those selected for census employment will be announced by the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) through the Media and also through the PMO-RALG and NBS website.
All applicants will be able to determine whether or not they have been nominated when the NBS announces the names.
The names will be available at www.ajira.nbs.go.tz
The National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) has been established as an autonomous public office by the Statistics Act, 2015 and has the mandate to provide official statistics to the Government, business community and the public at large. The Act also gives NBS the mandate to play the role as a co-coordinating agency, within the National Statistical System (NSS) to ensure that quality official statistics is produced.
Before the enactment of the Statistics Act of 2015, the NBS was one of the Government Executive Agencies which was established on the 26th March, 1999 under the Executive Agencies Act, 1997.
Importance of Population and Housing Census 2022
- The unique significance of the 2022 Population and Housing Census include: –
- To assist the Government to obtain basic information that will support the process of implementing the Vision for Development 2025, health and social reform, as well as the monitoring of international development agendas;
- Population information assists in district authorities in the implementation of development plans that reflect the needs of the people at the relevant levels and assist in the balance of resource allocation;
- Basic information on demographic, socio-economic status of population and housing plans at all levels;
- Allocation in calculating other indicators eg Individual GDP, GDP, Employment and Unemployment and student enrollment rate;
- Information that will enable the government to identify population growth, by distribution and other indicators, which are important for environmental management; and
- The basis of good governance and inclusive democracy. Accurate Census data is needed for the effective allocation of constituencies, adjusting administrative boundaries in local government.