2,136 Government Job vacancies at different institutions May 2022
Government Job vacancies at different institutions May 2022. The President’s Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is an independent department established by Section 29 (1) of the Public Service CAP 298 as amended by the Act No. 18 of 2007. PSRS was established to facilitate the recruitment process on behalf of the Government. The Amendment Act No.18 of 2007 under section 29 (6) stipulates the functions of the PSRS as follows:-
- Search for various professionals with special skills and prepare database for such professionals for easier recruitment.
- Register graduates and professionals for purposes of ease of reference in filling vacant posts.
- Advertise vacant posts occurring in the public service.
- Engage appropriate experts for purposes of conducting interviews.
- Advise employers on various matters related to recruitment, and
- Do any other act or thing which may be directed by the Minister responsible for Public Service.
2,136 Government Job vacancies at different institutions
Secretary of the Secretariat for Employment in the Public Service on behalf of the Permanent Secretaries of the Ministry, Chief Executives of Independent Departments, Regional Administrative Secretaries, Directors of
City / Municipal / City and District Councils welcome job applications from Tanzanians qualified and able to fill the space One thousand nine hundred and four (1904) as specified in this announcement.