Biomedical Technician II Jobs at Muhimbili Orthopedic Institute (MOI). The Muhimbili Orthopedic Institute (MOI) is an autonomous institute established under ACT. No 7 of 1996 with the main objective of providing primary, secondary and tertiary care of preventive and curative health services in the field of Orthopedics, Traumatology and Neurosurgery, as well as being role model for efficient hospital management in Tanzania.
2 Biomedical Technician II Jobs at Muhimbili Orthopedic Institute (MOI)
On behalf of Muhimbili Orthoedic Institute (MOI), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified
Tanzanians to fill vacant posts mentioned below.
POST: BIOMEDICAL TECHNICIAN II- – 2 POST
EMPLOYER: Muhimbili Orthopedic Institute (MOI)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2022-06-08 2022-06-21
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· To assist higher level technicians in repairing, installing, calibrating, or maintaining a range of genera biomedical / clinical equipment, e.g., replacing components, taking test readings and wiring circuits in accordance with specific instructions;
· To perform preventative maintenance and electrical safety testing of equipment
· To make minor repairs on medical electronic equipment
· To maintain appropriate records of repairs and preventative maintenance
· To execute Quality Assurance Programs;
· To assist in planning and conducting research;
· To engage in continuous professional development;
· To ensure adherence to standard operating procedures and MOI business process;
· To perform any other duty as assigned by the Supervisor;
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Holder of Diploma in Biomedical Engineering from a recognized institution.
REMUNERATION PMGSS 4/1