Medical Officer II Jobs at Muhimbili Orthopedic Institute (MOI). The Muhimbili Orthopedic Institute (MOI) is an autonomous institute established under ACT. No 7 of 1996 with the main objective of providing primary, secondary and tertiary care of preventive and curative health services in the field of Orthopedics, Traumatology and Neurosurgery, as well as being role model for efficient hospital management in Tanzania.
16 Medical Officer II Jobs at Muhimbili Orthopedic Institute (MOI)
On behalf of Muhimbili Orthoedic Institute (MOI), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified
Tanzanians to fill vacant posts mentioned below.
POST: MEDICAL OFFICER II – 16 POST
EMPLOYER: Muhimbili Orthopedic Institute (MOI)
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2022-06-08 2022-06-21
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· To attend in and out patients.
· To attend emergency medical duties.
· To carry out investigations of admitted patients.
· To ensure that prescribed instructions are carried out.
· To conduct minor operations.
· To assist surgeons during operations.
· To carry out service and participating in major ward rounds.
· To supervise medical students and interns in clinical duties.
· To ensure that patients are properly prepared for surgery.
· To participate fully in morning clinical sessions, patient presentation and journal clubs.
· To participate in research activities.
· To ensure adherence to standard operating procedure and MOI business process.
· To perform any other duties related to his / her work as assigned by his / her supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Bachelor Degree in Medicine or equivalent qualification from recognized institution. Must have completed One-year Internship and be registered by the Medical Council of Tanganyika
REMUNERATION PMGSS 8/1.