Wanafunzi 10 bora form six 2022 | Tanzania one form six 2022, wanafunzi 10 bora kidato cha sita 2022, Top 10 students form six results 2022. Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE). This is offered to candidates who have completed two years of secondary education (advanced level) and have had three credits at CSEE level. The ACSEE is administered on the first week of May every year.
The objectives of ACSEE. The objectives of this examination are to assess the learner’s knowledge and ability to pursue with further education such as diploma and degree courses; to examine the extent to which the learners can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large. Therefore, candidates at this level are expected to possess the following skills in a broad range of activities: knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation.
The examined subject sat ACSEE are as follow: General Studies which is compulsory subject; other subject are grouped in combination, i.e., natural science which include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM), Physics Chemistry and Biology (PCB), Physics Geography and Mathematics (PGM), Economics, Geography and Mathematics (EGM), Chemistry, Biology and Geography (CBG), Chemistry, Biology and Agriculture (CBA) and Chemistry, Biology and Food and Human Nutrition (CBN).
Wanafunzi 10 bora form six 2022
- Oscar Eliakimu Marabe (PCB) Tabora boys
- Kurwa Mbizo Elias (PCB) Tabora Boys
- Rachel Joachim Moshi (PCM) St. Mary’s Mazinde Juu Tanga
- Paulina Aldephonce Mabamba (PCM) St. Mary’s Mazinde Juu Tanga.
- Jennifer Martin Chuwa (PCB) St. Mary’s Mazinde Juu Tanga
- Norah Eliaza Kidijoiti (PCB) – St. Mary’s Mazinde Juu Tanga.
- Minaeli Simon Mgonja (PCB) St. Mary’s Mazinde Juu Tanga.
- Mhewa Charles Kamando (PCB) – Tabora Boys
- Lucy Magashi (PCB) – St. Mary’s Mazinde Juu Tanga.
- Catherine Alphonse Mwakasege (PCB) – St. Mary’s Mazinde Juu Tanga.
Top 10 Best Students Form six Science Subjects
Watch The video Below