2022 census Jobs shortlisted candidate

2022 census Jobs shortlisted candidate, Zamstats shortlisted candidates, Zambia 2022 census shortlisted candidate for supervisors , Zonal Census Coordinator Census Jobs In Zambia 2022/census supervisor selection.  The Zambia Statistical Agency (ZamStats) is a sole designated entity responsible for the publication of official statistics. The Agency is a statutory body which was established through the Statistics Act No. 13 of 2018. The key provisions of the new statistical Act establishes an integrated National Statistical System; Promote the use of statistical data and information at individual, institutional, national and international levels. Some of the key functions of the Agency are to:

• Develop and coordinate an integrated National Statistical System;
  • Establish consultative mechanisms for effective dialogue with a statistical agency or user for the purposes of this ACT;
  • Advise the Minister on matters related to official statistics and other statistics;
2022 census Jobs shortlisted candidate
2022 census shortlisted candidate

2022 census Jobs shortlisted candidate for supervisors and Zonal Census Coordinator Census Jobs In Zambia 2022

Zamstats shortlisted candidates, The Government of the Republic Of Zambia through the Zambia Statistics Agency (ZamStats) will be conducting its sixth Census of Population and Housing (CPVI) in August this year. The CPH is the most extensive field operation of all national data collection efforts,

Zamstats shortlisted candidates Zambia Census 2022

For further clarifications on the recruitment exercise, you can contact the following numbers: +260 211 251377, +260 211 257603, +260 211 257604.

25 Comments
  1. Chisanga Lindy says

Am really kindly need your help am an orphan please

1. Reuben simfukwe says

In really need your help I dropped a hand written application

1. Anonymous says

They were not accepting hand written application

2. MHLANGA Johnstone says

Some of us we might missed up the information because of network. Try to resend the messages please

1. Anonymous says

Messages have stopped coming

3. Joseph mweemba says

Our friends are receiving 3 or 4 text Wat of us please help us

4. Seria Nalwamba says

Greetings. Am Nalwamba Seria from Lusaka, I received a notification that have been invited for aptitude test in Serenje at Macolm Moffat College of education on Wednesday at 08:00 am . Unfortunately am unable to travel due to the short notice and transport matters however I was requesting if you can please allow me to attempt the aptitude test here in Lusaka .

5. Evans kipatela says

How do you know if you are in the list and you was using another phone to apply

6. Beatrice Mwaba says

Are the names out already or what?

7. Reuben simfukwe says

Please help me have a big family

1. Kunda Prince says

Please help me I used the ferst cond but I have not received an SMS even all my friends who used the some *885# we have not been penkt why, even the civil servant thy have received why so

8. Weldon Pepe says

Ihave not yet received the message

9. Mayoba Godfrey says

I applied but I have not received a message yet am in mumbwa nangoma constituency what can be the problem I seek your guidance please

1. admin says

2. Peter Tembo says

Good afternoon, I haven’t received an sms till now but I applied with all the requirements needed please help me.

1. admin says

10. Kunda Prince says

1. admin says

11. Agipha Siamempeele says

I received a message that I should go to monze secondary school at 08hrs to sit for an amplitude test, it’s however, an unfortunate story to me I came to Lusaka on Sunday due to sickness a mother was referred to UTH for further medication and an unable to travel back to monze today because of her condition to go and sit for a test… Please is there any way that you can assist me to just attempt from here in Lusaka.. Kindly confirm.

1. admin says

12. MOONGA CHIPO says

I am a very competent man with good communication skills.However to my surprise I have been left out for this census recruitment even after preparing for it for some time.
    I am in a right position because I understand the main role of the Enumerators in the field during DATA collection for population and housing statistics.
    I understand the use of Technology in this field considering the resolutions made in 2018.
    I have commendable leadership skills,

13. Chasaya kashinga says

Have been waiting for the text but nothing….. Please help

1. admin says

14. Anonymous says

I have been waiting for the message now it has not come, what is the reason

15. Anonymous says

is irren possible for one to writeWife the test online please help